Returning to Gravity Falls

I took a deep breath, looking at my new home. It felt familiar in a way, even though I hadn't set foot on this ground before. I hoisted my luggage up the stairs, pulling out the key to the large house.

The door creaked loudly, and I coughed as a wave of dust made its way out of the house. The furniture was covered in a white plastic, probably to protect it from the dust, but there was also a painting above the fireplace covered.

I went for the painting first, coughing again as the heavy layer of dust fell down. In the painting was a man wearing a black and yellow three piece suit, yellow hair, and a triangle shaped eyepatch covering his left eye, his right eye an electric blue color. There was also a young girl, maybe four or five, sitting the same yellow hair, wearing a white and yellow dress, smiling widely at the camera. Holding the girl was a young woman. She caught me off guard, she looked just like me, with long/short, (h/c) hair, eyes, doe like (e/c) eyes, and a strange mark on her left hand.

I looked to my left hand, then took s closer look at the painting. We had the exact same mark in the exact same place. I was told it was a birth mark, but it always seemed too detailed to me just that, even if it had been with me since I was born.

I decided to investigate that later, and tried to find my way around my new house, making a list of chores I would need to do as I went along. I seemed to know my way around already, and quickly found the master bedroom upstairs without having to open every single door. I patted it, and after confirming it wasn't too dusty, I laid down to take a power nap.

Bill's POV:
I felt my excitement grow as (y/n) entered the house. The house that she and o built together in her last life. Celestia was by my side, her excitement almost greater then mine. "Come on dad! Don't we go meet her yet? I want my mom back..." I squeezed her hand. "I know princess, just wait a little while longer. Let her get settled in, and we can't do it ask on her at once, that would be too overwhelming."

She sighed and nodded. I continued to hold my daughters hand as we watched (y/n) go through the house, getting to know get new place, though she seemed to remember it like the back of her hand. She soon found the master bedroom and sat down in the bed, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

I smiled. "Soon, my love. I can't wait to be in your presence again."
———————————————————————————
So, if you read the description, you know this is a sequel to "To Cheer Her Up." I really loved writing that book, and found the inspiration to write a sequel. I hope you guys love this one as much as you loved the first. I'll see you soon lovelies!