The beginning of eternity

(The picture is what kind of monster you'll be. You can change the colors and features, but this is just a starting point.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath as I opened my eyes again. My head was in Bill's lap, and he was humming a gentle tune. His eyes were closed, and he was playing with my hair, which I noticed was pale (y/f/c) and slightly floaty. I smiled up at him and placed my now pale hand on his cheek.

His eyes snapped open and looked at me, his smile growing wide. "Welcome back my love, how do you feel?" I smiled up at him. "A little sore, but otherwise fine. What have I become?" Bill smiled at me, pulling me closer to him.

"You have become a witch necromancer. You can control legions of the undead, commune with spirits, and read dead languages."  I smiled, sighing. "So I won't hurt anyone?" Bill shook his head, and I giggled.

I went to kiss Bill, but we were quickly interrupted. "Mom! You're awake!" Celestia tackled me, hugging me tight, and all of my ghost family came in.

Dipper and Mable hugged me. "You've been asleep forever!" Mabel exclaimed. I hugged them back, then hugged the rest of my family. I stood up, smiling.

I looked in the mirror to find myself feeling absolutely beautiful. "I love you so much, my dear." Bill wrapped his arms around me, and I felt super happy.

I wouldn't forget again, I wouldn't have to leave my family again. This was the beginning of eternity.

~THE END ~