The begining of a new begining

It had been a few weeks since I had remembered. Wendy and Soos had come, and Bill's siblings and their soulmates came to visit, completing our family. We had finally settled in, and I was happy, completely, wholly happy for the first time in years.

We were getting ready for breakfast, Celestia was seeing the table, Bill was cooking bacon, and I was making orange juice. All was peaceful, until Jill burst through the door.

"Bill! You won't believe what I've found!" Bill, after setting the bacon in the table, was quick to her side. "What is it Jill?" She pulled out a book, starting to flip to a page. "I was going through father's library, cause I wanted to find a specific book to teach Cyril, my new son, how to control his magic, but I found this book, and I started skimming through it cause I got curious, and then I found this!" She stopped flipping through the book and pointed to the page. Bill took it from her, reading the page, His smiled slowly getting wider.

"(Y/n), you won't believe it." He showed me the page, and on it was a ritual to turn non-immortal or non-supernatural soulmates into immortal supernatural beings. He smiled at me, tears filling his eye. "I won't have to ever lose you again." I kissed his cheek.

"Where do we begin?"