Dimension 4589

I bit my lip as we entered the second to last dimension, holding Bill's hand as the anxiety I was feeling started to weigh me down. Bill and Dipper were talking, and Mable seemed to notice my distress. She flew right next to me and grabbed my other hand. "It's everything alright (y/n)?"

I took a deep breath, shaking my head. "I'm just nervous about the whole supernatural immortal thing. I'll be fine though." Mable smiled at me, squeezing my hand. "It'll be fine (y/n), Bill will be there for you the entire time, and I won't abandon you, not again." I nodded, leaning on her in a sort of half-hug. I felt a little better, but the anxiety was still gnawing at my gut.

I took another deep breath and looked at our surroundings. We were in a place where the ground looked like a galaxy, and trees seemed to stretch endlessly into the sky. I thought it was beautiful, and relaxed somewhat, but then something caught my eyes.

Above us, giant phoenixes flew. Bill smiled at me. "You want to go up there darling?" I nodded my head, and he picked me up. We were soon in the midst of the beautiful birds, and I couldn't help but giggle. One came towards us, and I reached my hand out to touch it. It flew into my hand, allowing me to pet it.

It felt really warm but like a homey warm. A warm you'd expect when you got home and embraced a loved one. I looked at Bill, who was petting another Phoenix, and my siblings, who were playing with some young phoenixes.

Everything felt perfect, and my anxiety evaporated for a moment, but now I needed to know what we needed from this dimension, and how could we get it?