The limmfi

Bill squeezed my hand as we walked into the cave, Bill was relaxed, but I felt tense. The cave seemed impossibly large, and the cotton Candy illusion gave way to a more solid rock candy. In the back of the cave, a monster was slumped against a wall.

He was lavender in color, with mint-colored bioluminescent markings. He was enormous, with a soft yet somehow terrifying face. Bill motioned for me to stay behind, and approached the Limmfi.

"Asher, are you alright?" The Limmfi, now Asher, looked at Bill, struggling to breathe. "I am dying Bill, what do you want?" Bill sighed. "I am here with my soulmate, and we are trying to gather things for a spell to make her immortal. One of the things we need is your blood." Asher nodded, moving slightly. "Do you have something to hold my blood?" Bill nodded, bringing out a leather pouch. After holding his wrist above it, using his claws on his other hand to make a cut, letting the blood drip into the pouch.

Bill smiled. "Thank you, Asher, is there anything I could do to repay you?" Asher nodded. "Let me see your soulmate." Bill motioned for me to come forward. I came to his side and smiled at Asher. He smiled back at me, taking a ragged breath.

"A fine immortal she'll make..." with that, Asher burst into light. All that was left of him was a small shard of crystal. I picked it up, and Bill and I went on our way.

When we exited the cave, we saw Dipper and Mable. I waved at them, and they quickly came over. "We found the tree seed." They pulled it out, and Bill took it, putting it in the pouch with the blood. After that was safely tucked away, Bill sighed.

"Onto dimension 28."