Chapter 33-It Has Begun

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 33-It Has Begun

Song- Best Friends by The Janoskians

Aria's POV

Trey came bounding up to me. "ARIA! I was scared to death! Actually, you were the one in the mess with death but that's beside the point! You do that again and I will eat all the cookies!"

"Well, I'm sorry me almost dying got in the way of your schedule! I know you did not just threaten me with cookies." I say. Trey backs up, with his hands in the air.

"Joking, joking!" He runs behind Blake and Blake rolls his eyes.

"Nice to have you ,back." Blake says and nods at me.

"Are you serious? I just died and that's all you have to say?" I raise an eyebrow and laugh, "Whatever."

"I knew you were going to be fine." He says, when he obviously didn't think that. I mean, my heart stopped beating.

"My turn," Max says quietly then screams, "I MISSED YOU, ARI!"

He runs up to me and squeezes me hard. "Ow." I say and he lets go quickly. He blushes.

"Sorry," He says and takes a step back to stand beside Trey.

Alek comes into the room. "I'm surprised you guys aren't running around and acting all crazy yet. I thought that would be the first thing you guys would do." I shrug.

"MY TEACHER SAYS I'M SPECIAL!" Trey screams, "And my mom says something about Ed," He puts on a confused face.

Max laughs. "Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He pauses for about 2 seconds, "Because he was a FUNGI!" Trey bursts out loud laughing with huge eyes.

"Oh! Hahahahaha!" Blake screams, falling on the floor laughing. Alek just stands there.

"I jinxed myself, didn't I?" He asks no one in particular and face-palms himself.

"You so lucky to have a girl like me!" I say.

"I know I am." Alek wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. "I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so-"

"Okay! I get it! I'm loveable!" I say and cradle my face in my hands.

Alek kisses my cheek. I scream and back away from him. "Cooties! EWWW!"

"Oh God. It's begun." Alek says and runs out of the room like we would kill him. I'm pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

"Noooo! Come back here and love me!" Trey screams, running after Alek.

"Blakeeee, I want fruit punch .. and cookies!" Max screams, tugging on Blake.

"No, Max," I start, "You know how you get with candy. A little .." I twirl my finger in a circle around my ear.

Blake scoffs. "Look who's talking,"

"You are," Max says then makes a confused face. "and now I am ..?"

Max looks all around at our faces. "I'm so confused!" He screams and puts his hands over his ears. He curls up into a ball on the floor, rocking back and forth.

"Could you guys not be so loud? I'm trying to meditate!" Alek says from the other room.

"Meditate? Are you serious? Should I go and get you some clothes with peace signs on them? You, know, just to top it all off." I ask and Trey laughs.

"Alek's a hippie! Hippies are cool. Let's be hippies, Ari." Trey runs off to God knows where. I groan.

I know we always acted like lunatics, but dang. Trey is really turning psycho. He thinks hippies are cool? Since when are hippies cool? Oh, teenagers these days. Wait .. I'm a teenager, too. Sort of.

"If I'm louder, would you see me?" Max sings from his spot on the floor. Max knows One Direction? ..Since when?

"Would you lay down in my arms and rescue me?" I finish and Max hops up, smiling like a maniac.

"Let's be directioner buddies!" Blake raises an eyebrow at Max.

"Are you gay?" Max gasps and puts a hand over his heart.

"I'm hurt, Blake. Why would you think such a thing?"

"Oh, I don't know ..because you're a boy who's obviously obsessed with One Direction ..duh."

"There can be boy directioners!" I defend him and I shrug. "Maybe they're all gay though, too."

Max puts an arm over my shoulder. "So," He says in a girly voice, "which boy is your favorite? Mine is Zayn."

I tap my chin. "Probably Niall or Harry." I shrug because I don't want to choose one.

"Well, pick one!"

"Uh .. Niall."

"Ooh! You love Nialler! .. And you love food. Perfect match!" Max says and nudges me. "Eh?"

"Uh .. no." I say and Trey walks back into the room wearing a yellow dress with orange peace signs on it. He's wearing red rain boots and a purple jacket. His hair is straightened which makes it go down to his shoulders. To top it all off, he has small circular glasses.

Blake groans. "Alek! I think I need to meditate with you!"

Alek replies, "They've finally broken you? At least I'm not the only one going insane."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really really really super close to the end of this book. Yes, there will probably be a sequel. I hate sequels that focus on different people so this would have Aria as the main character still but new ones coming in. There are still things to be said and this was just sort of a filler chapter.

That said, please vote and comment. I love you guys!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley