Chapter 37-Go With the Flow

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 37-Go With the Flow

Song- Out of the Black by Royal Blood

Alek's POV

I turn to Blake. "You son of a bitch! What did you do to her?"

Max stares at Blake with his mouth agape and Trey and I run towards him. Blake just flicks his hand and Trey goes flying. Trey hits the wall with so much impact, that the wall cracks all the way up to the ceiling. I stop and stand face to face with Blake.

"How in the hell did you do that?" Blake just smirks and walks up closer to me and holds me up by my throat. I cough and scratch at Blake's hands. Since when is Blake this damn strong? Blake's hands squeeze tighter and black starts to edge into my vision until it all goes dark.

Aria's POV

I tried calling Trey back a million times but it kept going to voicemail. I haven't been eating, I'm so worried. I pace the room for the millionth time since yesterday's phone call. I hope everyone is okay. Besides Blake. I could really care less if Blake was hurt or not.

Bennett's mom should be here today, based on what Bennett told me. Actually in about a half hour or so. Maybe less. Bennett walks in and sits down on the bed. "Hey, you doing alright? Since that call yesterday, you've eaten nothing and barely said anything. To anyone. I'm sure your friends will be fine."

"I hope so. I'm just really afraid, that's all." I wrap my arms around myself, trying to get some comfort.

Bennett sighs and hugs me tightly. "Don't be afraid, Aria. I'll be here for you, okay? You're fine...you're fine."

Bennett grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs. "She's here." Bennett whispers to me. The whole pack is gathered outside and a car pulls up. I can't seem to see anything over all these people. People exclaim and clap. I look all around me. Everyone is clapping. I guess I should just go with the flow? Yeah, Aria, go with the flow.

Bennett pulls me to the front and I finally see her. My heart stops and my breathing hitches. I breathe out one word, "Mother."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Short, I know. But seriously, they're all short. That's just me. I promise to get this book finished up by the end of September. Hopefully before that. This book has been going for over a year and seriously needs to be ended. I'm not even 100% sure if I'm doing a sequel. I probably will if people ask for one. If not, I most likely won't. So please,

comment,

vote,

fan!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley