Chapter 3-Party?

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 3-Party?

Aria's POV

Once I snuck Trey up to my room, found something for him to wear, put on my outfit and make-up it was 8:30. I had to meet Emilee there at 9:00 and it would take 20 minutes to get there. "Ready?" Trey asks impatiently.

"Yep!" I say as I walk out of the bathroom. Trey took a second to look me over.

"Beautiful as ever, best friend." I just realized that every sentence Trey says he ends with best friend!

"You don't have to say best friend at the end of every sentence."

Trey says quickly, "What if I want to, best friend?" That was really starting to get on my nerves! Why do you have nerves anyway. All they do is annoy you. There is no point whatsoever.

We come to a stop at the party and I hop out of the car looking for Emilee. I spot her with a group of guys and call out her name. She says something to them and starts walking torwards me. "What took you so long?" She asks.

I point torwards Trey, then say, "That. A Vampire."

"Okay, I'll just pretend I didn't hear that, and go flirt with those guys." Even though she has a boyfriend that doesn't means she's not allowed to flirt as long as she doesn't kiss them or anything, right?

That's at least what she says. I honestly don't care. I've only ever had 1 boyfriend and that was in 8th grade. I wonder why boys don't ask me out. I mean Emilee says I'm pretty, but I guess that's what friends are supposed to say though. Trey walks up to me and says, "Wanna dance?"

I never noticed how much I missed Trey until we started dancing and joking and just having a blast! I really had missed this guy! Right when I was thinking about how much I missed him, he says,

"I've missed you so much, Aria, my best friend!" he yells out loud. I laugh and say, He smiles and holds my hand.

After this I really don't remember what happened.

**************************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!!!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley