Chapter 46-Duh End

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 46-Duh End

Song- You're Perfect by Jacob Whitesides

Aria's POV

6 months later

"I'm so gonna get you for that!" Trey yells, running after me with a bowl of flour and cool whip.

I stand on the opposite side of the counter, with a bowl of cookie dough. He squirts cool whip on me. Yes, squirts.

I scream and laugh at the same time, and grab some cookie dough out of the bowl. "So you wanna go? Let's go!"

I throw the cookie dough and it hits him square in the face. I throw some chocolate chips at him so he can be a cookie. He throws some flour at me and it gets in my eyes. While I'm trying to get flour out of my eyes, he runs over to my side of the counter and grabs me from behind.

"Got you," He whispers in my ear, and I get chills down my spine. "Do I get a victory kiss?"

I smile, and lean in to kiss him and once his eyes are closed, I smear dough on his lips. His eyes open quickly and he looks startled. I start to laugh and he smirks.

He leans in again. "Ew, nooo, get that mouth away from me!" I scream.

He kisses me and I laugh against his lips. I lick the cookie dough off his lips and pull away. "Mmm, you make a good cookie." I say and he looks at me as if I'm crazy, which, I am.

"Could you guys please stop with the love fest? It's grossing me out." Max says, and I smirk, throwing cookie dough at him as he runs out of the kitchen, laughing.

I look around at the mess we made and sigh. "Look at the mess you made, Trey! Are you gonna clean it up?"

"The mess I made? The mess I'm gonna clean up? Nah, ya must've done lost ya mind!"

I smile, shaking my head, and get the sweeper out from the closet.

Before I can start the sweeper, Trey grabs my hands and looks at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"You know I love you, right?" He asks, playing with my fingers.

I roll my eyes and smile. "Yeah, yeah, I know." I kiss him on the cheek. "Now get your ass to cleaning!"

A/N duh end! i hope you guys liked my book! even though i had my tough times with those book, you guys were always there for me through it all so thank you so much!

i remember getting 900 reads on this book and being super excited and now i have 131K reads! it's crazy.

so, please vote and comment if you like my book! i am working on multiple new stories right now so follow me to stay tuned! thanks again for everything, guys!

i love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it!

-Haley