Chapter 17-You've Got To Be Kidding

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 17-You've Got To Be Kidding

Aria's POV

"No! This way!" screams Alek. This is what is happening:

Alek: "We're supposed to go South!"

Trey: "It's actually west."

Alek: "No! South!"

Trey: "No! West!"

Alek: "No! This way!"

By now, I'm sick of their fighting so I just scream, "No! This way!" And I start walking north.

I hear them both grumble and follow me.

I'm really not sure if we're supposed to go north. They're just really on my nerves right now. I climb a hill and gasp. In front of me, there is a huge mansion in front of me.

It's walls are brass and there's a dome on top entirely made of glass. The walls are made of gold, too. It's like the #1 dream castle.

I run on and look behind me. Alek and Trey still aren't up the hill yet. It's time for a taste of their own medicine.

I start running again and knock on the mansion door. A person who I think is the butler or some other crap like that opens the door.

I run in and slam the door shut. "Sorry. I just had to get in! Two boys are chasing me! They're trying to stab me to death with... forks!"

He just nods and stalks off. Well, that was easy! I hear pounding against the door and open it. Standing there is Alek and Trey looking very angry.

I scream and run off trying to find anybody who would fall for them trying to kill me.

I open a door and find the room empty. I open 2 more empty bedrooms. I open another to find a boy my age with blond hair and purple eyes looking at me shocked.

"Please help me!" I say, "They're trying to kill me!" He falls for it. He pushes me behind him and Trey and Alek run in.

"Let her go!" Screams Trey.

"No! Get out now!" Demands the boy. HAHA, SUCKERS!

I smirk and 4 guards come and pull Alek and Trey out of the castle. Not so funny now, is it?

"Are the-they go-gone?" I stutter trying to keep the lie going. He nods.

"My name is lord Nicholai. You may call me Nicholai if you want." He says and my mouth opens in shock.

"How old are you?" I ask.

"18,"

"Aren't you a little young to be an evil lord?" He looks at me confused and says,

"I'm not an evil lord! I'm a diesel lord!"

I almost laugh out loud right then and there? A diesel lord? My god!

Our quest is a fake!

That's all I keep thinking.

Our quest is a fake.

The king should've known this.

Somebody told the king this to get us away from the kingdom!

Somebody is in trouble!

You've got to be kidding me!

AUTHOR'S NOTE-------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DID YOU THINK?

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley