Chapter 36-Phone Call

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 36-Phone Call

Song- Playing the Victim by The Story So Far

Alek's POV

I knew I shouldn't have given Aria candy, but if you'd have seen her puppy dog face... you would understand. Now she's fucking gone. Blake runs up to me.

"I've searched everywhere, Alek! Literally! I don't know where she could possibly be!" I nod and everybody else comes back with no luck, too. What the fuck am I going to do? I can't do this without her. Trey pats me on the back.

"Don't worry, man. She's fine. We'll find her."

I try to believe him. Truly I do, but it's hard. I don't think I've ever been this anxious in my life.

Bennett's POV

There's something about this girl that's familiar. I just don't know what yet. I'm pretty sure she's the Chosen too.

I mean, it's not every day a girl comes in here being both werewolf and vampire. Actually, it's usually not any day. My mother knows all about the Chosen. How? I honestly don't know. She just... does. My mother left when I was just a baby, for reasons I still don't know. Then one day... she was just... here. I'm still not very clear on that whole account.

I would have my mom look at the girl and talk to her... but she's out on a hunting trip right now. Kinda like the hunting trips on Supernatural. Anyone else watch Supernatural and absolutely adore it? No? Okay, then.

Aria's POV

I have just been sitting in this room all day. So far I've jumped on the bed, used the wall as a drum set, beat boxed with myself, used the bed as a stage to be a famous guitar player, stared at the wall, talked to an imaginary friend, and prank call numbers on Bennett's cell phone. Now... I'm bored and staring at the wall again.

Bennett walks in and sits down beside me. "I just called my mom. She knows all about your kind. She's gonna be here as soon as she can. Which will probably be in about 2 days... give or take."

I sit up as soon as a thought processes in my head. "May I use your phone?" His eyebrows scrunch up.

"Um... yeah, sure." He hands over his cell phone and I take it from him.

I try to recall Alek's cell number but with no luck. Do I even know his number? To be honest, I don't think I do.

A number pops up in my head. Whose? I'm not sure yet. I guess I'll call it and we'll see. I dial the number and it starts to ring. "Hello?" Says a familiar voice... oh my God!

"Emilee? Is that you?"

"Oh my God, Aria! I've been worried sick! You just disappeared! Where are you? Are you hurt?"

"No, no! I'm fine, really. I just-" She cuts me off.

"Then why didn't you call earlier, bitch? I was just about to file a missing person's form!"

"I'm sorry, um... I gotta go. Uh, talk to you later!" I say awkwardly and hang up before she can say anything else.

Bennett raises an eyebrow. I shrug and try to remember Trey's number. I can only remember parts of it, though. I try different numbers in.

"Hello?" I hear Trey's voice and I literally jump with joy and Bennett gives me an odd look.

"Trey! Oh my God, I'm so happy to hear your voice!" I practically scream into the phone.

I hear Trey call for Alek, Max, and... Blake.

"Aria?" Alek asks and I nod, but realize they can't see me. Oops.

"Yes! Alek! I'm at..." I look over at Bennett. He tells me and I tell Alek.

"Okay!" Alek says. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Wait!" I say, "Don't bring Blake!"

"Why not?"

"He's the one who abducted me!"

I hear yells in the background and the phone clicks off. What just happened?

-------------------

A/N Yeah, I know, short. But at least I'm getting somewhere! I actually have the rest if this story planned out. I know... SHOCKER! Since I usually just wing it. Anyways, please vote and comment! Ok, love you guys!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley