Chapter 16-Ahhh! Psycho Alert!

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 16-Ahhh! Psycho Alert!

Aria's POV

"Please! Please don't! I don't know what I did!" I sob. Dimitri's face softens.

"You are a dark one! You are just another menace to evil!" He says and picks me up by my ear.

I yelp and push him so hard he crashes into a rock. A look of shock comes over his face as I stand there baring my fangs.

"I see you are one strong vampire. Well, now I really do have to get rid of you!" Dimitri says and tackles me. I start kicking him and then I slam my fangs into his arm.

He screams and lets me go. Blood is dripping from his arm and he looks outraged.

I smile and lunge at him. I bite him on the neck and blood drips out. I smile feeling proud of myself. I back up and start running the way I came to go warn Alek and Trey.

I'm at their side in an instant. "You guys, we have to get out of here. Dimitri is here and wants to kill us all. He says we're menaces to evil!" I say putting emphasis on the menace part.

"Well, c'mon then!" Alek says and starts pulling at me. I snatch my hand away still very pissed off at him. He sighs and we all run off.

After about 10 minutes I turn around to see Alek and Trey aren't behind me anymore. I turn my head from side side looking for them. What the hell?

Right then does it hit me...

This is just another prank for me to go crazy over. I roll my eyes and turn around. Oh my god.

There they are...Alek and Trey hanging in a tree with blood dripping down their whole bodies. Not knowing what to do, I scream my head off.

This time, if this is a joke...I swear I will rip their heads off. "If this is a joke...this is just messed up!" I scream to them, actually hoping it is.

They don't move or laugh. I start to panic. I look around. I know Dimitri did this. That has to mean he's close and probably watching me. I run up to them and pull them down from the tree.

Their unconscience bodies slump to the ground in a heap.

I hear crunching leaves and quickly turn around. Dimitri is standing there smiling at me. This sick man!

"YOU...YOU BASTARD! HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU DAMN HAPPY! THIS IS JUST SICK! IF I KILLED YOU I WOULDN'T EVEN BE SMILING!" I yell at him.

I jump on him and try to bite his arm. He quickly grabs my head and slams it into the ground. I let out a scream and pull myself up.

I tackle him to the ground and just punch him over and over again. I reach in his pocket and grab a stake. I try to push it in his heart but he jumps up.

I know I won't be able to do this alone but I have to keep trying. I try again but he just dodges it. I try more and more times unsuccessfully. I let out a frustrated growl and glance at the rope on the ground.

I swoop down and grab it flashing to Dimitri and pushing him into the tree. I tie him up to the tree and smirk in satisfaction.

I grab the stake off the ground and plunge it deep in his chest where I'm pretty sure his heart is.

His face turns whiter than it was and he slumps into the tree...dead. I suppose.

I run over to Trey and Alek to find them barely breathing. How to save a vampire...I tap my chin a couple times, thinking about all the movies I've seen:

Twilight sagas

Dracula

Vampires Suck

Books?:

Vampire Kisses series

Vampire Acadamy series

Twilight sagas

Vampire Crush

The Vampire Stalker

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero.

Maybe...just maybe...It's just like becoming a vampire!

Better try just in case.

I bite them both on the wrist.

They start to shake and then they start gasping for breath. I hug them both.

"My god! I'm so happy your alive! I was so worried!" I say and sigh.

I pull back and they are smiling. They look over at the tree looking at it in shock. "Did you do that?" Trey asks.

I smile and nod my head. "How did you know how to save us?" Alek asks.

"I just thought maybe saving a vampire is the same as becoming one." I reply proudly. I know, I know I'm smart. No need for your applause!

We stand up and Alek and Trey say in unison, "We're sorry about the prank. We know it was harsh because you care about us so much. Will you forgive us?" Hmm...

I smile and hug them basically saying, you are forgiven. They hug me back. Alek kisses me long on my lips. It's already getting dark and we haven't gotten closer to killing lord Nicholai.

"We should go back to the cave. It's getting dark." Trey says practically reading my mind. We walk back to the cave and set up our sleeping bags.

I get in with Alek and he kisses me on my head. He pulls me close to him and I smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley