Chapter 39-Magic

A Vampire's Mate

Song- Feels Like Forever by Of Mice & Men

Chapter 39-Magic

We checked each castle and there was no sign of my friends.

"Wait..." Bennett says. "I got it! The Castle is an abandoned amusement park! That has to be what he meant."

"Well, let's go!" I say.

We get to The Castle and it's very rundown and creepy. We all went in pairs of 2. Bennett and I come to the mirrors and we go in, hearing whimpers, but seeing no one. I catch a glimpse of someone running and I point. "There!"

We run around for what feels like hours. We still hear the whimpers.

"Hold on a sec." Bennett says and smashes a mirror and then another and then another.

"That's a lot of bad luck." I mumble but Bennett, of course, heard me.

"Just come help me!"

We smash mirrors until we break one, and there's a door behind it. We look at each other, and Bennett goes in first.

We walk down long, dark hallways. It's musty and dirty and rats keep running by our feet. We take a turn and we see Trey and Max lying on the floor, in chains with gashes and bruises all along their bodies. I gasp and run up to them. Bennett grabs a set of keys and gets the chains off. Max is passed out and Trey looks like he could pass out any second.

We pull them along with us, looking for Alek. "That way." Trey says and weakly lifts his arm to point down the left hallway.

We go down it and about 20 minutes into it, we start to hear long, agonizing screams. My eyes tear up, knowing that it's Alek.

We finally get to the room where the screams are coming from and we set Max and Trey down on the dirty ground. I peek in and see Blake moving his finger and a circle and burns appearing on Alek's bare chest. Blake makes a different motion and the burns start to get brighter and I assume, more painful, as Alek screams louder and tears fall from his eyes. Blake stops and turns around so fast, and is in my face.

"Well, look who it is. Now, how did I know you would find us?" Blake asks and in a second, Bennett is chained up and passed out on the ground.

Blake smiles a sadistic smile at me and I feel a tug on my hair, until an unknown force is pulling me over to Alek by my hair. I scream and wiggle but nothing works. I'm on the wall beside Alek in an instant. I look over and Alek and he looks at me.

"Aw, how sweet. Young love. Too bad I have to kill you both. Starting with you, my dear Aria, so Alek can watch me kill his mate as he did mine."

Blake touches me cheek and I feel a burning sensation until it feels my whole body is on fire. Blake lets me fall to the ground. I scream and writhe on the ground in pain. "S-stop!" Alek tries to yell. "Please! I'm begging you!"

The burning sensation ends in a second and I don't try to get up. I'm too tired to. "Okay." Blake says, but then it's as if my lungs are filled with water.

My eyes widen and I try to cough up the water but it doesn't work. I gasp for breath, clawing at my neck. It ends and I'm on the wall again beside Alek. I gasp and bring in tons of oxygen, looking at Alek. He mouthes, 'I'm sorry, I love you.' and I smile. I mouth, 'I love you too.' back.

Blake presses his finger to my wrist and cuts deep and horizontal. I wince, but it's nothing I haven't done before. But he keeps doing it, getting deeper each time. As I start to get dizzy and my vision gets blurry, the last thing I hear is Alek screaming at me to keep my eyes open and for Blake to stop and how he'll love me forever.

A/N It's mean to leave you guys hanging here like this, isn't it? Hah, I would hate if I were reading a book and the author did this to me. Oh wait, that happens to me every time. Oops. Please,

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley .xx