Chapter 18- SCREW IT ALL

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 18-SCREW IT ALL

Aria's POV

I'm a little shocked. Why would someone want us away from the kingdom? Unless they were planning on killing somone or some other stuff like that.

I would understand wanting to break in the castle to steal some jewels but to kill someone is going way too far. I'm not saying that I would steal but I would rather that than murder.

I run out of the castle doors and out into the cold, dark woods. I have been screwed over.

I.WAS.SCREWED.OVER.

Who dares screw me over? Once I find out who did this, I swear I'll rip their head off slowly and make it painful for them. They'll be begging on their hands and knees for my forgiveness. But I won't hand out any forgiveness. I'm done with forgiveness. I've done too much of it enough already in my crappy life.

I swerve through trees and bushes needing to find Alek and Trey. I bump into something and jump back.

WHAT.THE.FLIPPING.HELL.

Standing there smug in front of me is yup...Drake. Isn't it just my lucky day? First, I figure out I've been screwed over and now Drake comes back from the living dead! This day just never ends, does it?

"Hello, my sweet. Did you miss me?" Drake asks before swooping in trying to grab me. Little did he know, I'm a vampire. I simply duck out of the way and back up a couple of steps. Where is Trey and Alek when I need them?

A look of shock etches onto his face and he frowns. "I thought they would've gotten the venom out of your system!"

"Well, they didn't Drake! Now, screw off." I say and try to walk away but I can't. I can't move at all. It's like I'm being held here. Drake must be doing this. He will pay for this. No matter what I have to do.

"Why would I leave you out in the forest all alone, my love?" I try to move again but as hard as I try, I can't move.

"I hope you rot in hell!" I say through clenched teeth. He simply smiles and picks me up and throws me over his broad shoulder. I start pounding on his back when I feel a burning sensation in my body. It feels as if I'm on fire. I start screaming in pain and close my eyes tightly hoping this will all go away.

I open them still feeling the pain in my body. The pain goes away and I go limp in Drake's arms. He knows what his powers are, you don't yet. You won't be able to cause any harm to him.

When Drake sets me down on the floor, I open my eyes to see we're in an abondoned house. What if it's haunted? What if Alek and Trey don't ever find me? What if I have to wed Drake? What if he hurts me?

All these frustrating what if's are driving me crazy!

Drake looks around thinking. He picks me up again and sets me down in another room. This one has an old bed in it. It looks broken down, too. Like if you sat on it, it would collapse.

Drake walks out of the room leaving me all alone. Does he actually think I'm going to not try to escape. I stand up and reach the door knob when Drake opens the door sending me across the room. I hit the floor and grunt.

I feel myself being picked up and laid on the old bed. I look up to see Drake hovering above me with his hands behind his back. He brings out a rope and my eyes widen when I notice what he's about to do. I try to struggle free with no luck at all.

He ties me down to the bed and I thrash wildly. The rope scratches against my skin painfully and I stop blinking away tears.

What if Drake rapes me?

What if he kills me?

What if he tortures me?

What if he leaves me to starve?

What if he sells me to another vampire?

What if I never see Alek or Trey again?

What if I don't stop with the what if's? I'd probably kill myself.

"That will do it!" Says Drake and leaves. Wait, he left me all alone! To top it all of...in a freaking creepy and old abandoned warehouse!

I start to scream and thrash violently. It feels like I've been screaming for hours when my throat starts to hurt. I choke back a sob thinking that no one will ever find me and if they do I'll probably already be dead. Then it'd be too late to help the kingdom.

I hear somebody start to pound on the door. The pounding gets louder and harder until the door breaks down. Nicholai runs over to me and starts to undo the ropes around my body.

I'm very shocked at all this. I just lay there, unmoving. When all the rope is gone Nicholai picks me up and runs. Woah, he must be a vampire because he's going as fast as I can go.

We come to the forest and he sets me down. "Wait here." Nicholai says and he's gone in a flash.

I sit there for a few minutes when I hear leaves crunching behind me.

What if Drake is behind me?

Will he kill me?

What if Nicholai is behind me?

Will he take me back to his castle?

What if Alek is behind me?

Will he be angry at me?

What if Trey is behind me?

Will he never speak to me again?

Whoever is there, it doesn't really matter. I don't really care. A consequence will come with each person. So I really don't give a shit.

I turn around to see...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley