Chapter 11-Another Mate?

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 11-Another Mate?

Unknown POV

"Master said to bring her to him unharmed! You idiot! Now because of your screw up we are both dead!"

"I didn't know it was that big of a deal! Besides, at least I killed the boy that had his arms around her!" He just mutters something under his breath and walks through the doors.

"Master, we have brought the girl...but big head over here thought it would be good if he put a cleaver to her head and let her almost bleed to death.

Master gets up from his chair and comes over to me. "Is this true?"

I gulp and look up at him. "Yes, sir but she was..." Master slaps me and I fall to the ground.

Aria's POV

I have woken up and hear people talking and I hear them say that they killed Alek! How could they?

I start sobbing and the biggest man they call, 'master' turns to look at me. "I'm sorry about the cleaver thing. They were supposed to bring you unharmed."

He must think I'm crying because of my head. Don't get me wrong, it hurts like hell. When you figure out your love was just murdered, you kinda forget about everything else.

When I don't answer and keep sobbing he continues, "Well, we can't take you to Drake looking like that. Now can we?"

"I guess not." I choke out, "Who is Drake?"

"Finally talking. Drake is my son...he is also the vampire prince. He needs a mate, and it seems we've been trying to find his mate. You, my darling, are his mate."

I gasp and say, "Is he a mean vampire? Will he harm me?"

He just laughs and says, "I know my son would never harm his mate. He's actually way more caring than myself."

"Okay." I say. He leads me to a door and walks inside and I follow him.

A lady comes in and stitches where I was hit with the cleaver. She redoes my hair and then gives me some skinny jeans, a fancy shirt, and some converse. Hmm...more stylish than I thought it would be here.

She leads me to two big doors and leaves. I stand there waiting for directions. A deep, hearty laugh eruptes from behind me.

I jump and turn around. I come face to face with a boy maybe 3 years older than me with short black hair and big, hazel eyes. He's absulutely gorgeous.

Still nothing compared to Alek, though. Thinking about him makes my eyes get teary but I blink them away.

"Well, are you going to go in?" He chuckles and smiles kindly.

"Um...yeah." I say walking in the room.

"So, do you mind telling me who you are?" The man asks.

"My name is Aria and they say that I'm this Drake guy's mate!"

"Oh! You're far more gorgeous than I imagined...and I'm Drake." He says, and laughs.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I blush and he just laughs even more.

"Well, Aria, my gorgeous mate, this is our room."

I look around and there's one bed... Drake sees me staring at the bed and says, "We are mates.We should be able to sleep in the same bed, shouldn't we?"

"Oh... yeah, that's fine, I guess." I say and jump on the bed. When I land and turn over and see I've landed on Drake. Oh, he's a vampire. He starts tickling me and I start giggling like a little school girl. Trust me, I don't want to enjoy this. I'm ticklish!

Drake starts laughing too and he finally stops and I keep laughing even though he's not tickling me anymore!

"I'm not even tickling you anymore!"

"I know but it still tickles!" I say. He just chuckles and kisses the top of my head but it doesn't feel right.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think??

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley