Chapter 44-Bish Whet

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 44-Bish Whet

Song- Jolene by Miley Cyrus (Backyard Sessions)

Trey's POV

I stand in the parking lot for what seems like days. When a car comes speeding in, I straighten up. A girl emerges, looking right at my car with a grin on her face. I would assume that is the girl. I get out of the car and walk over to her.

"So," I say, "do you have it?"

She raises an eyebrow and laughs very loudly. "We're not doing a drug deal, stupid. You don't have to whisper."

"Yeah, ok, whatever. Please, just give me the page." I say, irritated.

"Ok, ok... I see you're in a hurry. I do believe we have a deal to make first. So, you'll hand Alek over to me once you have risen him?"

I take a deep breath and rub my temple. I look up at her after a minute.

"Yes, ok, you have a deal."

She grins and puts her hand in mine. She says some words in another language and spits on our hands. I pull my hand away from hers.

"Ick, that's disgusting!" I exclaim, wiping my slobbered on hand on my jacket.

"The deal is sealed. If you do not do as you have said, all your friends will be right back where they were... Hell. But I'm sure you already knew that."

I practically scream, "They're in Hell?"

She nods and I immediately run over to my car and drive away.

-----------------------------

I say the words from the paper sitting in front of me. I wave my hand over the candle 6 times. I repeat this action 3 times.

The ground shakes for about 10 minutes straight, but nothing happens. The ground stops shaking and still nothing happens. My friends still aren't here. I groan loudly and slam my fist on my desk. This is such bull. All I want is my friends. I scream once and start crying. I miss you so much, Aria. Please, please, please just come back.

"Trey?" I hear a small voice say. I look up, and there she is. Aria. She looks as beautiful as the first day I laid my eyes on her.

"Ari?" I say, and she nods with a tiny smile. I wipe my eyes and shakily stand up.

I stare at her figure for a moment before running over to her. I wrap my arms around her little body. I spin her around before setting her down and stepping back to look at her face.

"I can't believe you're here! I missed you so, so much!"

Aria smiles and looks around. "Where's Alek and Max?"

"Um, I don't know. Maybe they are in another part of this place?"

We walk around the whole house, until the ground shakes and then stops once again. We glance at each other nervously and look around us.

"Guys! A little help here?" I hear a voice call from I have no idea where. "Up here, guys."

I look up to see Max dangling from the chandelier. I put my hand over my mouth, to cover my grin. "Oh, hey, there Max!" I exclaim. "Whaddya doing up there?" I say, and scratch my head.

"Oh, whatever, you douche. Just... please help me down now. I feel as if I'm slipping."

Aria grabs the biggest ladder from the closet and we put it up to the chandelier. There is only about a couple feet left.

"Here, come on." I say, and Max looks down at the few feet left.

"You got me fuuucked up if you think I'm trying to land that drop." Max says, and Aria rolls her eyes with a smile.

After coaxing Max down for about half an hour, he's finally on solid ground.

"Remind me to never do that again."

"I don't know," Aria says, "You put on quite an entertaining show. We may have to put you up there for time out sometime."

Max sticks his tongue out at Aria and she sticks her tongue back out at him. Children.

The ground shakes and stops again.

"Sup?" I hear a voice say, and we turn around to see Alek standing behind us.

"Alek!" Aria says, and starts towards him, but he puts his hand up.

"I'm not very big on being touchy feely anymore, Aria. Hell changes people." Alek shrugs and Aria's arms fall to her sides. What a dick.

I rub Aria on the back to let her know that it's okay and that I'm here for her.

"So... um, I have to get this out right now." I glance at each of them and go back to what I was saying, "So, I maybe sorta kinda made a deal with a witch where she would give me the missing page I needed to bring you guys back with and in return, she would get to be Alek's mate." I say it all very quickly and it's basically just a huge run-on sentence.

"Bish Whet." Aria says.

A/N so, i finally made a real update, yay!:) and i really don't care how many comments or votes i get on this book anymore. i've already tried my best, and if you guys don't think my book is worthy of comments or votes, then so be it. thanks again for supporting me in all my decisions!:)

i love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley