Chapter 14-My Saviors

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 14-My Saviors

Aria's POV

I wake up thinking of Alek. This is wrong. I can't be with Drake. I know I will always love Alek. I find myself trapped in Drake's arms.

I try to wriggle out of his grasp but he just holds me tighter. I try to wriggle out more and more times. "What are you doing, Aria?" Drake finally asks with a questioning look.

"What does it look like I'm trying to do? I'm trying to get up!" I say getting very frustrated.

Drake laughs, "Well, you could have just said so." And with that, he lets me go and I fall to the floor.

"Thanks." I mumble. I get up and stand there trying to think of a way out of here. I need to go to Trey. He'll know what to do. If only I knew where I even was!

Finally, I decide to just wing it! They never usually work...but maybe the odds are in my favor. I glance towards the door. I WILL NOT go to Australia with him. The plane should be on the ground for about 15 more minutes.

I take a deep breath and sprint out of the door. After about 2 seconds, Drake catches my arm and grips it to where I think it just might fall off!

"Where do you think you're going?" Drake basically growls.

"Um....Just out for a stroll in the park...it's more fun if you sprint!" I say.

"Don't lie to me, Aria. Tell me the truth or God give me strength not to choke you!" Dang...he didn't need to be so violent!

"I wanted to see how long it would take for you to catch me." I say.

"Lie number 2! I'll give you more chance to tell me why you're doing this...or I swear to God...!"

I swallow trying to come up with a believable lie. "But that's the truth." I sputter out.

"YOU ARE SUCH A TERRIBLE LIAR! TELL ME THE FREAKING TRUTH!" He yells in my face.

I start to think about Alek. Bad time to think about him. "I MISS HIM! I MISS HIS SHAGGY HAIR, I MISS HIS BEAUTIFUL EYES, I MISS HIS TOUCH, I MISS HIM! I JUST MISS HIM SO MUCH!" I scream at Drake. I start sobbing and suck in trying to stop but it only makes me cry harder.

"YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME? WHAT'S HIS NAME? I SWEAR I'LL KILL HIM! NOBODY TOUCHES YOU BESIDES ME!" Drake screams.

"Too late. He's already dead! Your father's men killed him!" I say still sobbing so it doesn't have much power to it.

"Good, he deserved it for messing around with MY mate!" Drake says.

HOW. DARE. HE.

I scream as loud as I can and tackle Drake to the floor. I start pounding on him with all my might. "HOW DARE YOU! HE WAS A LOT KINDER AND GORGEOUS THAN YOU! AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WEIRD?...HE WAS MY MATE, TOO! AND I LOVED HIM! NOT LIKE WITH YOU! I DID HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU BUT NOW THAT YOU SAID THAT ABOUT ALEK I HATE YOUR FRRAKING GUTS!" I scream at him.

He picks me up and carries me to his car with me screaming my head off and trying to punch him. He sets me in the car and gets in locking the doors.

He speeds off and we come to a forest. No! They're so creepy! I hear the bushes rustling and out comes Trey and....Alek! Oh my god! Drake quickly grabs me up and says, "Move closer and she gets it!"

Alek and Trey stop dead in their tracks. Trey tries to grab me unsuccessfully. Drake simply moves out of the way.

"I warned you." Drake says before hitting me hard on the face. I cry out and he scratches my arms. He hits me again and I fall to the ground in pain.

He kicks me in the side and then steps on my wrist. I hear it crack and then the pain hits me. I scream louder than when Drake insulted Alek. I start to shake like I'm having a seizure.

I look up and see Alek and Trey fighting Drake. It's a struggle for each of them but Trey holds Drake in the right position while Alek drives in the stake.

Alek and Trey are at my side in an instant. They try to hold me down, but I keep shaking and thrashing wildly from all the pain.

"Oh my god! What are we going to do?... What the-! Trey, look she's got vampire venom in her fucking system!" Says Alek.

"Just let it get through. She'll be able to protect and heal herself as a vampire." Trey waves a hand and continues, "But lets fix her broken wrist."

"Okay." They put their hands on my wrist and in a second the pain is gone. I suddenly stop thrashing and sit up.

"Am I a vampire?" I ask them. They both nod and I stand up. I flash around everywhere. "This is so cool!" I say. I flash back to Alek and kiss him. We pull away and I hug Trey.

"We have to go to the Dark Realm to ask to be the Dark Ones! All three of us!" Trey says. Alek nods his head in agreement.

"What are Dark Ones?" I ask them. Trey answers, "There has to be three people who are willing to go on all sorts of quests. They need some. They other Dark Ones got killed on a quest. Do you want to?"

"Of course I do! That sounds so awesome!" I answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the Dark Realm, it was very...dark. We went up to the king and asked to be the next Dark Ones.

He agreed and we all got these badges with our names on them. They said we were Dark Ones. I was so freaking excited!

We are walking out when the king stops us and says, "I have a quest for you Dark Ones. You are to take out the Dark lord, Nicholai. But, you also have to take all the people you find on your way there."

"Yes, sir." We all three say in unison. The time has come...to go on out first mission as the Dark Ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAN!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley