Chapter 43-Wicked Witch of the West

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 43-Wicked Witch of the West

!! IMPORTANT !!

I need at least 15 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter! Please and thank you!:)

!! IMPORTANT !!

Song- Bring Me To Life by Evanescence

Trey's POV

I had looked all over this god forsaken house, I swear to you. There were no obvious signs that anyone had been here besides that the page was ripped out, obviously. I have no leads whatsoever. How am I supposed to find that stupid friggin page?

The second thing I'm wondering is, how had I not seen that book before? It doesn't really make sense. The very book that I didn't see had the answer to all my troubles in it? I don't think so. This isn't a book, this is reality!

I flop onto my bed and let out a huge groan. Why did this happen to me? Why me, of all freaking people? It seems like I never get a break. My phone rings and I sigh, grabbing it from the nightstand. It reads 'Unknown'.

I press answer, and put the phone to my ear, but I say nothing.

"I know you're there." A woman's voice says.

After I don't reply she says, "Oh come on, Trey. Don't be petty."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, excuse my poor manners!I'm... well, the wicked witch of the west, if you please."

"Um, okay? So you're from the Wizard of Oz?"

"Don't be ridiculous! I was trying to make a joke... but it, obviously, didn't work out as I had planned. Besides, it sounded much funnier in my head."

"So... you're a witch?"

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" She exclaims. "Oh, and yes, I do have your precious little page."

"Why? What do you want from me?"

"Well... now that you've asked. I want a mate."

"Excuse me?"

"So," She says, ignoring me, "here's the deal. I'll give you back this page, but first, a few rules. Once you bring your friends back, you have to hand Alek over to me. And... he will become my mate."

A/N Hey, guys. Sorry you had to wait so long... but I'm so happy! I'm so close to 100k reads!! That may not be a lot to some, but whatever. You guys keep voting, commenting, and supporting me and I'm just so grateful for you all! I love you guys! So, please

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it!

-Haley