Chapter 15-Name of this Chapter Is Secret...Shhh

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 15-Name of this Chapter Is Secret...Shhh!

Aria's POV

"Oh...Okay...yeah....that doesn't seem so hard! Pfft! I mean, anyone can take out a...a...lord." Alek says.

"Good. You better get started then!" The king says and leaves. Ugh, we are never going to come back alive!

"Well, if it's not so hard, Alek, would you like to do this quest on your own?" I ask.

"No!" Alek says in a small voice.

"Okay, then! Now...shouldn't we like train or some other stuff like that?" I say stupidly. I mean, I like...just became a freaking vampire!

"Nah...we can do this!" Trey says confidently. Why are they both acting like they can handle this? I mean, it's fine if they can't! We're talking about lord freaking Nicolai! ... Whoever that is.

"Fine! But don't blame me when you become one of those minion things!" I say, teasing them.

We start walking and come to a cave, we hear a noise and Trey shrieks like a little girl. I come up behind them and hit their shoulders.

They both scream and run into the cave. I start laughing, "So much for my knights in shining armor!"

"I wasn't scared...I just...wanted to scare Trey!" Alek says.

"Hey! That's not fair! You were scared too!" Trey whines. I laugh even more and follow them into the cave.

"We can camp here for the night." I say trying to be helpful.

"No duh!" Trey says and gets out his sleeping bag. Alek grabs my sleeping bag and throws it into a lake. "Hey! Why'd you do that?" I whined.

"Oopsies. Now you'll just have to sleep in my sleeping bag!" Ugh! It still cost money!

I roll my eyes and climb in with him. I snuggle into his chest and he pulls me close. I smile knowing I'm in Alek's arms.

I soon fall asleep to Alek humming a sweet tune.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get up, Aria! Okay, GET YOUR A-" I whack Alek on his head before he can cuss. "Ow! WHAT THE FU-" I knock him to the ground and hit him upside the head.

"No cussing!" I say sternly. He sighs and gets up. "C'mon, Aria, we've got to go!" I stand up and follow him out of the cave.

I look up to see Trey is butt naked. "What the heck are you doing?" Right when Trey is turning to face me I say, "EWWIEEE! I'D RATHER SEE YOUR BUTT!" With that, I throw his clothes at him and he quickly puts them on.

We all start to walk up a HUGE hill. After about 5 seconds, Trey collapses on the ground gasping for breath.

He starts shaking and his eyes go back into his head. I gasp watching him in terror. "Oh my god! What do we do?" I ask Alek.

"Let's just keep walking and calm down." He says.

"DON'T EVER TELL A WOMAN TO CALM DOWN!" I yell at him.

"I don't see a woman!" Alek says sarcastically. I growl and Alek starts laughing. Trey stops shaking and laughs too. Those...Those...I can't help it. I go off on them.

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE MAGGOTS! YOU HAD ME SCARED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND! NEXT TIME ONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO REALLY BE HURT AND WILL I KNOW THAT? NO! I'LL THINK IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR SUCKY PRANKS! YOU LITTLE MOTHERDUCKERS CAN DO THIS QUEST ON YOUR OWN!" I tear into a run.

I feel a hand on my shoulder to come face to face with Dimitri. He has a stake in one hand, too. "It's a shame they just got new Dark Ones. Because one is already going to die!" Dimitri says evilly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN! DUN! DUN! WILL ARIA BE KILLED? Nope. Most likely not. .... Well, she IS the main character. They never die....

FAN!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley