Chapter 26

CARLY stared deeply to Elaine's eyes. She can see a lot of emotions.

Maybe she will answer me with all honesty.

She took blew a deep breath.

"I heard from Serena that Train confessed to you months ago, is that true?" It is not she's doubting Serena, she just want to hear it from Elaine.

"Yes." She answered.

So he really did? She smiled bitterly. She feels like she's the antagonist in their love story.

"Pero wala ka dapat ipag-alala! Wala naman talagang nararamdaman para sa akin si Train!" Maagap na dagdag nito.

Agad na nagsalubong ang mga kilay nya.

"What do you mean by that? He confessed to you. " Naguguluhang tanong nya. Maybe they were telling the truth when they said that they don't have any relationship but Train confessed, maybe Elaine dumped him.

"Yes he confessed but he only did that because he wants something from me. " Elaine's gaze dropped on the man beside him.

Napatingin na rin sya kay Train.

Train caressed his nape.

"Ahm napag-utusan lang. "

Kumunot ang noo nya. Napag utusan?

"You mean to say that you didn't love her?" Naguguluhang tanong nya pa rin.

Tumango ang asawa nya.

"That's the only way to get close to her. "

Her mouth gaped. Hindi sya makapaniwala sa narinig.

"You pretended that you love her when you really don't! What the fuck Train?"

Si Train naman ngayon ang kumunot ang noo.

"Are you mad?"

"What do you think? You played with her feelings!" Tinuro nya si Elaine.

"I know you were a playboy or maybe still a playboy but I can't believe that you really did that to Elaine. She's your friend. " Wala na ba itong pinipili na kahit kaibigan ay pinaglalaruan na? Kahit pa sabihin pa nito na napag utusan sya, it still wasn't right!

"I was a playboy Carly. I stopped being one when I married you. " Mariing untag nito.

"And yes, I was a jerk for doing that to Elaine. I regret it. I focused on the task  and didn't consider her feelings. "

Binalingan nito si Elaine.

"I won't justify my actions because it was clearly my fault. I'm truly sorry Elaine. "

Elaine smiled in return.

"You already apologized to me months ago and I told you that we're good. Naiintindihan ko naman kung bakit mo ginawa yun. " She said.

"No, despite of my reason I know it was still wrong. "

Umiling si Elaine at ngumiti.

"If it is not too much, may I know what was Train's reason?" Hindi nya inalis ang tingin kay Elaine. She can actually ask Train and get a straight answer from him but she wants to hear it from Elaine. If she heard it right, it has something to do with Eros' mother.

Lumipat ang tingin nito sa kanya.

"Luan asked him a favor. Gusto nito na makipaglapit sa akin si Train para makakuha ng impormasyon tungkol sa Ina ni Eros. "

"Makipaglapit? Magkaibigan kayo ni Train. " She said.

"Yes but we were not really that close. Naging magkaibigan lang naman kami dahil madalas kaming nagkikita sa tuwing may hang outs kami nila Serena kasama sila Declan. "