Epilogue

CARLY can't stop smiling from ear to ear as she watch her diamond ring twinkles under the sun.

She got two wedding rings. One is from their civil wedding and the other one is from their church wedding.

"I love you. " Train hugged her from behind and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"You smell so good. " Mas inilapit nito ang sarili sa kanya.

Nangingiting humarap sya rito at marahang sinuklay ang buhok.

"I love you more. " She whispered and kissed his forehead.

She felt him smiled and he teasingly kissed her neck.

"One more round?" He asked through raspy voice.

She rolled her eyes.

"Hindi ka ba nagsasawa? I lost count on how many time we did it. "

"I told you I'm insatiable when it comes to you. Mahal mo naman ako kaya pagbigyan mo na ako. Kung hindi aakitin kita!" Banta nito.

"Whether you make an effort to seduce me or not, we both know that we'll end up in bed. "

Oh there it goes, the sensual smile on Train's lips.

"I'm ready for few more rounds " He bit her earlobe and then licked it after. Naging malikot na rin ang mga kamay nito na humahaplos sa hubad nyang katawan.

Carly was about to give in when they heard a loud bang on the door followed by a shrill voice.

"Good morning Mommy! Daddy!" Biglang bumukas ang pintuan at mabilis na tinakluban ni Train ang katawan nila.

"Didn't you lock the door?" She asked.

"I can't remember! I was too excited last night with our love making that I forgot about the door. " Sagot nito.

"You know that Chelsea loves to barge in. " Shee tapped his cheek gently.

"Let's be careful next time. "

Tumango naman si Train.

"Mommy! Breakfast is ready! Let's go!"

Lumapit ito sa kanya at hinila ang kamay nya.

Carly cupped her daughter's face.

"Mauna ka na Princess, mag aayos pa si Mommy pati si Daddy. "

The cute little girl pouted her lips.

"Susunod po agad kayo?"

Tumango sya.

"Okay! I'll go downstairs na po!"

Chelsea kissed her on her cheek. She then ran to the other side of the bed and kissed his Daddy's cheek.

"What a good way to greet Daddy a good morning. " Train hugged his daughter and kissed her cheek repeatedly.

"Stop Daddy! It tickles!"

Napangiti na lang sya habang pinagmamasdan ang mag ama nya. Her heart is filled with so much love and happiness. She couldn't ask for more.

Nang umalis si Chelsea ay kumilos sila ni Train para maligo. Matapos magbihis ay bumaba na sila at dumiretso sa may dining room.

"Good morning Lolo!" She kissed her Lolo's cheek.

"Good morning hija. Kumain na kayo. " Itinuro nito ang upuan kung saan ang pwesto nya.

"Good morning po Lolo. " Train greeted. Don Conrado smiled in return.