Chapter 30

TRAIN took a step forward. He quickly pulled Mauro's collar, knee him on his stomach and pointed his gun on the fucker's temple.

"Now tell me. Where's my wife? " He asked aggressively.

Nagkagulo sa loob ng club at tinutukan sila ng mga baril. Kung hindi sya nagkakamali ay mga tauhan ito ni Mauro.

"If I were you I will put down my gun. " Mauro said with a huge smirk on his lips.

Train gripped his hair tighter as he hit the back of Mauro's thigh using his knee and that made him kneel.

Marahas nyang inangat ang ulo nito sa pamamagitan ng paghila ng buhok. Mauro groaned in pain.

"You're not the boss of me. " He whispered on his ear.

"W-we outnumbered you!" Ani nito.

"Says who?" And right after Keiron said those words, men appeared and pointed their guns on Mauro's men.

"You're saying something?" He asked with a grin on his lips.

"Fuck you!"

Napangisi lang sya sa sinabi nito.

"Alam mo kung anong pwedeng mangyari dahil sa ginagawa mo Keiron. They will not spare you. "

Keiron crossed his arms.

"Who's asking?" He answered like it wasn't a big deal.

"The Boss will kill you!"

"How did you know about that? Have you met him? You guys talked? Close kayo?"

"Sigurado akong hindi nya magugustuhan kapag nalaman nya ang ginawa mo. This is betrayal. You're betraying the organization!" Sigaw nito.

"Betrayal, my ass! I'm sure he will be happy that I helped the former Captain. " Inakbayan ni Keiron si Declan.

"They're good friends, though. Right bud?"

Hinawi ni Declan ang braso nito.

"Don't fucking talk to me. "

Keiron chuckled with Declan's response.

The new head of the organization is a mystery. Walang nakakilala kung sino ba talaga ito maliban na lang sa mga pinagkakatiwalaan nito. He's sure that even Mauro never seen the new Boss. On the other hand, he's pretty sure that Keiron and Declan knew that guy very well.

Ibinalik nya ang tingin kay Mauro.

"Patience Train. " Paalala ni Blake sa kanya.

He kicked Mauro's back. Napasubsob si Mauro sa sahig. Train stepped on his back and grabbed his hair again.

Tinignan ni Train si Blake at tinaasan ito ng kilay.

"Fuck with patience."

Napailing na lang si Blake at tinuon ang pansin sa mga kalaban na nakatutok pa rin ang mga baril sa kanila.

"Tell me, where's my wife?"

"I-i don't know what you're talking about!"

"Playing dumb aren't we? I'll ask you again jackass. Give me a dumb answer and I will shoot you in the head. " Mas pinagduldulan nya ang dulo ng baril sa ulo nito.

"Where's Carly?"

Nanatiling tikom ang bibig nito. Matigas talaga!

"Pasensyahan na lang tayo. " He was about to pull the trigger when one of Mauro's men stopped him.

"Ituturo ko kung nasaan sya. Pakawalan nya na si Boss Mauro. "

Tinaasan nya ito ng kilay. He held Mauro's collar and pulled him on to his feet.