Sam Winchester

OC Name- Cerise "Reese" Bradbury

Fandom- Supernatural

Editing Needed- 1/10

(Reese's P.O.V.)

"What's up, Char?" I greet my sister through my phone.

"You'll never freaking believe what just happened." She sighs, and I chuckle.

"What?"

"I got an assignment."

"Oh my God, you got an assignment at the place you work at? That's crazy. You're right, I can't believe that."

"I hate you." She says and I laugh.

"Okay, okay. What assignment?"

"It's a freaking assignment from Dick Roman himself. I have 3 days to hack into this database or I'm fired."

"Gosh, that's rough." I cringe. "You gonna be able to do it?"

"I sure as hell hope so."

"I think you'll be fine. You're Charlie freaking Bradbury. There's nothing you can't hack."

"Aw, you're my biggest fan, Reese."

"Damn right. Oh, by the way, how did your date go last night?" I ask as I park my camaro in the motel parking lot, exiting the vehicle and venturing to my room.

"Quite successful." I can practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"So you hooked up at a charity function?" I scoff.

"If you're not able to get some at a charity function, you might as well be a virgin."

We both laugh at her words before she asks how my latest job went.

"It was fine. Target was easy to hunt down, but difficult to catch alone." I shrug. Charlie thinks I'm a special agent. Well, that's the formal name for it. The more common title is assassin. But at the same time, I don't really care because I'm not really an assassin either. I'm a hunter of the supernatural.

"Who was it?"

"You know I can't tell you that." I chuckle. "But he was some old gezer scamming people of their hard earned money. So I dealt with him and sent back whatever money I could."

"I'll never get over how badass you are."

"Damn right." I laugh before noticing the time. "Hey, it's late here. I'm gonna catch some sleep and I'll call you when I leave."

"Okay. Love you, Little Sis."

"Love you too, Big Sis." I chuckle and hang up the phone. I slip my shoes off and plug my phone in before plopping down on the bed, sighing in relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm driving down some back road on my way back to Chicago, where my permanent residence is with Charlie, when my phone rings from the passenger seat. I glance over at it with a frown, but turn down the music and grab the flashing device, hitting the answer button and holding it to my ear without checking the caller ID.

"State your name and your business calling this number." I snap.

"Reese." Charlie's voice is frantic and full of fear. "Reese, you need to get home right now. Some weird pizazz is going on and I did something I shouldn't have done, and I saw something I really shouldn't have seen and-"

"Whoa, Charlie, calm down. Take a deep breath. What's going on? What happened?" I question, worried for my sister's safety.

"I think leviathans are after me."