Xavier Plympton

OC Name- Anastasia Hedvika

Fandom- American Horror Story

Editing Needed- 1/10

Frank Stallone's song, "Far From Over" blares throughout the room as everyone dances together. Xavier Plympton stands in front of the 30 some people, guiding them along. Everyone's clothing is the bare minimum, and nobody hesitates to spare a glance at another dancer. Especially Anastasia Hedvika and Xavier, who eye each other hungrily as they move their bodies. Anastasia is dressed in a tight black unitard with the top cut low. She purposely chose the outfit along with purple spandex tights, wanting to make the class living hell for her boyfriend. Beside her is her best friend, Montana. Montana is deep into the dance, giving it her all. The blonde girl looks back at her male friends, only to see Chet eyeing a brunette who Montana had never seen before. Ray is too into the dance to notice it. They all move so they're lying on the ground and thrusting into the air. Montana looks back at Chet and the brunette, who are ogling each other. She rolls her eyes and looks over to Anastasia, who is seductively thrusting while maintaining eye contact with Xavier, who is obviously fighting a boner. Montana laughs at the couple and focuses back in on the dance.

The class ends not long after that and Anastasia quickly grabs her bag and runs out of the room, dragging Montana with her. The girls can't contain their laughter as Xavier shouts after Anastasia. They go to the girl's locker room and hop into the showers, Montana in the stall directly to Anastasia's left.

"Anastasia, he's really gonna kill you one of these days." Montana laughs as the brunette washes her hair.

"Nah, he loves me too much." Anastasia chuckles, looking over at her friend. "He just gets so frustrated that he loses control. I love it when he does."

"You two are so over sexed." Both girls laugh at Montana's statement, and then they notice the second brunette in the room. Montana turns to face her as Anastasia rinses her hair. "Hi. I'm not a lez, just friendly."

"Coulda fooled me." Anastasia says and Montana flips her off.

"Rad bod though. Like that girl on cheers." Montana looks at the girl's naked body and Anastasia laughs. "I noticed you ogling my buddy Chet's mound. You want me to introduce you?"

"What? She and Chet?" Anastasia asks, turning and crossing her arms over the barrier between hers and Montana's showers. "How did I not notice?"

"You were too busy giving your boyfriend a boner."

"True." Anastasia chuckles.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The girl says, referring to Montana's comment about Chet.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." Anastasia pipes up. "The whole reason most people come to Slimmercise class is to hook up. I mean, I only come to give my boyfriend uncomfortable boners."

"Not for me." The girl wraps herself in a towel and leaves.

"The last American virgin." Montana calls after her.

"Shut up, Montana." Anastasia laughs, shutting off her shower and covering herself with a towel. "You probably scared the poor girl. Go apologize."

"And you're going where?" Montana raises a brow.

"Xavier's gotta fix his problem somehow." Anastasia smirks and leaves the showers.

Anastasia dresses herself and dries her hair with a towel as she exits the locker room with her bag on her arm. She walks down the hall, making her way back to Xavier's dance room, when she's grabbed and pulled into a dark closet. She releases a startled noise, but the light clicks on to reveal Xavier, glaring down at her.

"Hey, Baby. I was just coming to find you." The brunette grins, dropping her bag and towel to wrap her arms around Xavier's neck.

"Uh huh. I hope you were coming to fix what you caused." The blonde male seethes and Anastasia giggles.

-Insert Cringey Bowjob Scene That's Been Temporarily Removed-

"I'm sorry. I won't do it as much anymore." Anastasia chuckles at Xavier's pointed look. "Don't complain. You love it."

"Yeah, come on." Xavier fixes his shorts as Anastasia picks up her things and Xavier takes her bag in one hand, the other wrapping around her waist as they walk to meet up with Ray and Chet.

"You guys have fun?" Chet asks when the couple walks up to the males at the counter.

"We have no idea what you're talking about." Anastasia scoffs, sitting in the seat next to Ray. Xavier stands behind her, arm around her waist.

"Sure. Tell that to your sex hair." Ray chuckles as the brunette quickly throws her hair up in a ponytail.

"Oh, did I tell you guys about the most recent murder?" Xavier smoothly changes the topic.

"Oooh, do tell." Anastasia grins, loving the gory details.

"They say she was stabbed 40 times." Xavier describes as Montana walks up behind him. "Her throat was cut so badly she was practically decapitated."

"Describing your guys' last date?" The blonde asks, wrapping her arm around Xavier's shoulders.

"Ha, ha." Anastasia scoffs. "Hilarious. No, there was a murder a couple days ago."

"In Glassell Park." Xavier turns to look at the blonde girl, and Anastasia notices the other brunette behind her. "My cousin works for LAPD Homicide, and they're convinced whoever did it is responsible for a bunch of other unsolved murders in town. The cops are calling him the Night Stalker."