Bellamy Blake

OC Name- Calynn Layla Jacobs

Fandom- The 100

Editing Needed- 5/10

(Calynn's P.O.V.)

I sit up with a hiss when the door to my cell opens. 5 guards come in, all with their weapons drawn.

"Prisoner number 213, stand and face the wall with your right arm out." One of them demands and I nearly laugh.

"Please, you really think I'm scared of you?" I scoff. "I could kill you all without batting an eyelash."

"That's why, Miss. Jacobs," The familiar voice of the Chancellor says as he walks into my cell. "you have been deprived of blood since you arrived here, and we have developed new weapons especially for you."

"Oh really?" I laugh, moving to my feet.

"Stop resisting us, Miss. Jacobs." Jaha signals one of the guards to ready his weapon. It's what appears to be an electric baton.

"Your little batons won't hurt me."

"These are different."

Before I can respond, a baton is pressed against the middle of my back. I feel my whole body lock up and stutter as electricity courses through me, slamming into my undead heart. My vision goes blurry and my legs give out from under me. As I slam against the cold, hard floor, I feel something clamp around my wrist. My vision goes black before I can see what it is.

I groan when I come to, finding myself strapped into a seat in what appears to be a drop ship. I look around, finding several people I recognise. Clarke Griffin, Wells Jaha, Finn Collins, Octavia Blake, Jasper Jordan, and Monty Green. I shift my legs only to feel something resting on my thighs. My brows furrow as I look down, finding a backpack in my lap. I slowly inhale and my eyes widen at the scent of blood coming from the bag. I grin, realizing that Abby Griffin must've snuck some on here for me. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when everything starts shaking and rumbling, and screens around us turn on, showing Chancellor Jaha. I ignore it as he gives what I can only assume is some stupid, annoying speech. However, I can't help but listen when I hear my name.

"What I'm about to say next is incredibly important. There is one person among you who is stronger, faster, and overall better than every single one of you. That person is Calynn Jacobs." I feel everyone's stares turn to me. "Miss. Jacobs is, I suppose you could call it, unique. She can do what many of you would only dream of doing. She will lead you and keep everyone safe."

I roll my eyes with a sigh. Of course he singled me out and almost exposed my species. And now everyone is either gonna be terrified of me or highly expectant. I close my eyes and lean my head against the headrest, listening to everyone freak out and scream as the drop ship lands. As soon as we land, I know it. I'm the first to unbuckle my seatbelt, and I head straight for the hatch that leads to the lower level, knowing the outer door is down there.

As soon as I can see'the floor I jump off the ladder, landing smoothly on my feet. I turn to look around, but a body crashes into mine. My eyes widen before I recognise the scent of the male hugging me. I wrap my arms tightly around him, burying my face in his chest. I fight back tears, not realizing how much I missed my best friend.

"You better not be crying, Calynn." He laughs and I can't help but laugh too.

"No, I'm not." I pull away from the hug to look at him, but I feel my eyes betraying me. I frantically wipe away the tears as they fall, and Murphy laughs at me.

"It's alright to cry."

"I'm not crying. I don't know what you're talking about." I laugh, finally able to stop crying.