BamBam

OC Name- Kim Yumi

Fandom- GOT7

Editing Needed- 7/10

(OC name will most likely be changed in the future)

(Yumi's P.O.V.)

"Eomma, Appa, Jisoo is here! I'm leaving now!" I call through the house as I stand by the front door.

"Be safe. I love you." My mother says, walking up to me with my baby sister, Naomi.

"I will. Love you guys." I say before leaving, meeting my best friend at her car.

"You ready to see this movie?" Jisoo asks as we drive to the theatre.

"Heck yeah. I've been waiting for months. I can't wait. We need good seats." I exclaim.

"Duh." She laughs and we continue chatting until we reach the movie theatre.

We get our tickets and popcorn before going in. The theater is pretty empty so we get great seats. Soon enough, the place is packed and the lights are dimming as the movie starts. I'm quickly immersed in the storyline and the movie is halfway through when it suddenly stops and the lights come back on. Everyone makes sounds of protest and looks around, wondering what's wrong.

"What's happening?" Jisoo asks, looking at me.

"I have absolutely no clue." I mutter, looking around for a cause. I spot 2 police officers entering the theatre and my heart speeds up. "Jisoo, there's police here."

"Oh my God." She gasps. "I wonder why they're here."

"Attention everyone!" One guard says. "We're looking for a Kim Jisoo and a Kim Yumi."

I feel my heart stop as I look at Jisoo before we both rise to our feet, catching everyone's attention.

"Please come with us."

With shaky feet, we exit the theatre and follow the policemen outside the building. They lead us to their car and stop, turning to face us.

"Yumi, we're sorry to tell you, but something has happened."

"What? What happened? Are my parents and sister okay? Where are they?" I ask, feeling my eyes water.

"There was an accident. Your parents were on their way to the grocery store with your sister when a car swerved into their lane. It was a head on collision. Your parents died upon impact."

"Oh God." I sob, collapsing into Jisoo's arms.

"What about Naomi?" She asks.

"She's okay. A few scrapes and bruises, but she's alright. She's in the hospital. We'll take you there, if you'd like."

"Yes." Jisoo answers for me, because I'm too busy crying.

We get in the back of the car and the police quickly drive us to the hospital. They lead us to the room where a nurse is sat with Naomi on the bed, small blocks laid out in front of her. I cry, walking up to my baby sister. She looks up, frowning at my tears.

"Are you Yumi?" The nurse asks and I nod, sitting down next to Naomi.

"I'm sorry about your loss." She says before leaving.

"Miss. Kim, your Godparents have been notified. They're on their way now." One of the officers says.

"Okay." I mutter, hugging my little sister as she crawls into my lap.

Jisoo and I sit in the hospital with Naomi for another hour before my Godparents arrive. The next day, we go back to my house and pack up all of our stuff. I load up my whole room and take a few things from my parents room. We get a couple boxes of Naomi's stuff, and load everything into a rented trailer along with Naomi's bed. I sob as I say goodbye to Jisoo, and my Godparents whisk me and my baby sister away. After a 3 hour car ride, we pull up to a small 2 story house with a big yard and a big porch. I carry Naomi in my arms as I exit the vehicle. I look around at the neighboring houses, noticing a bunch of old people on their properties.