10k aka Tommy

OC Name- Emily "Ly" Carver ("Ly" is pronounced "Lee")

Fandom- Z Nation

Editing Needed- 2.5/10

(3rd P.O.V.)

The group of ragged survivors wearily trek through the woods, following Addy Carver as she leads them to an unknown location.

"Remind me again why we're mindlessly strolling through the woods instead of traveling safely in our truck?" Murphy complains, tightly hugging himself as he looks between Roberta Warren and Charles Garnett.

"Because we need her." Garnett explains, eyes scanning the area for zombies. "She's a trained medical professional and an important asset."

"And she's my sister." Addy pipes up from the front of the group of 8. "Even if we aren't on the best of terms."

"And, uh, how do we know she's alive after this zombie ambush at your camp?" Murphy asks once more.

"That kid's practically a cockroach. She's alive." Doc grins, adjusting his grip on his machete.

"There." Addy calls out, pointing to the small cabin hidden in the trees. It's surrounded by barbed wire and various other defense mechanisms.

"And she won't try to kill us at first sight?" Cassandra asks, still weary of the whole group.

"Not when she sees my beautiful face." Doc teases, earning a small, nearly inaudible chuckle from the raven-haired boy beside him. "We'll be fine."

"Hopefully." Mack mutters, but only Addy hears.

"Come on." Addy carefully opens the gate and leads the group inside the fence, Warren securing it behind them.

Upon closer inspection, the cabin is larger than it seemed and much more well kept. The wooden porch creaks in the slightest as they all step up onto it. Addy lowers her weapon and lightly knocks on the door, waiting a moment for an answer. She exchanges a look with Mack before shrugging and trying the doorknob. To everyone's surprise, it twists and the door opens. Addy steps inside, the rest of the group filing in afterwards.

"Well, where is she?" Murphy groans, looking around the open room.

Before anyone can answer his question, a figure slams into Addy, knocking her weapon from her hand and sending her crashing to the ground. Everyone jumps to attention, aiming weapons at the figure on top of the redhead. Before they can fire, a tan fist slams into Addy's cheek before the woman is back on her feet, being pinned against the wall beside her by her jacket collar, a shiny knife pressed against her jugular. Not knowing any better, 10k, the raven-haired sniper, presses the muzzle of his gun against the back of the unknown attacker's head.

"Kid." Warren warns.

"Pull the trigger. Go ahead. My knife is pressed against her external jugular. Even the slightest knick and she bleeds to death." The attacker seethes, glaring deep into Addy's eyes.

"Missed you too, Ly." Addy tries to joke, but her shaking voice betrays her.

"Put the knife down, Ly." Warren tries to reason. "We mean no harm. We just came to talk."

"With 3 strangers?" She raises a brow but doesn't look away from Addy.

"Ly. Come on, Kid. Today's not the day to kill your sister." Doc places a hand on the attacker's shoulder and she slowly lowers the knife, taking a step back.

She turns and reveals her face to the rest of the group, the 3 newcomers all having different reactions to her. Murphy is mildly frightened by how young she looks, yet she just got the jump on Addy. Cassandra takes a step back, intimidated by the violent glare etched into the woman's facial features and the scar wrapping around her upper neck. 10k is stunned into silence, not that he was making any noise in the first place, as he takes in her beauty. She has straight pure white hair that falls to her mid-back, tan skin, deep blue eyes, high cheekbones, and light pink lips. She has a long scar along her neck, going from one ear to another, as if someone had tried to slit her throat but obviously failed.