Min Yoongi

OC Name- Cailtin Bell

Fandom- BTS

Editing Needed- 5/10

(Caitlin's P.O.V.)

"Zach, Maddy, get the hell up!" I shout, running down the hall. "We're late for the set!"

I hear numerous thuds and curses and I chuckle, leisurely walking down to the kitchen. After a few minutes, they come running into the kitchen to see me snickering while I sip my coffee.

"WHY ARE YOU CALM?! WE'RE LATE!" Maddy shouts.

"Damn it, Caitlin." Zach realizes and I laugh. "You lied."

"Yup." I reply, popping the p. "You guys wouldn't get up."

"There better be coffee left. Get your stuff. Let's go." Maddy says, walking towards the coffee pot.

After much more bickering, we grab our things and head out to the jeep. We're a sibling band called ACS. We're not very popular right now, but we're quickly rising. We have a performance right now at our favorite park. They pay nicely and people love it, so we go just about every day. I sing, rap, and dance, Zach raps and occasionally dances, and Maddy mostly sings. We all play instruments, but I focus on guitar and piano while Zach is guitar and Maddy plays keyboard. We all go by stage names, mine being Stella, Maddy's being Adena, and Zach's being Kellin.

"Let's go Kids." Maddy says and Zach and I yell at her that we're not much younger as we go to our usual stage.

"Anastasia, you coming?" I ask as we pass my best friend. She helps us a lot and takes mine and Zach's stuff when we have dance breaks. We'd crash and burn without her.

"Heck yeah!" She shouts, running to catch up to us. "The park is really crowded today for some reason."

"Perfect." Zach snickers. "More publicity."

We continue talking as we enter the stage and set up. Zach and I start tuning guitars as Maddy and Anastasia set up keyboards.

"What are we playing?" Maddy asks.

"Girls Like You." I say.

"But that's not an original?" Maddy asks.

"No, but Caitlin and I made a dance for her rapping part that she wants to try." Zach shrugs.

"You do realize that you have to sing, right?" Maddy laughs.

"Unfortunately." Zach sighs. "Let's just do it."

"Ana, we're gonna pass you the guitars before my rap. So be ready." I say as we start.

"Been 24 hours, I need more hours with you..." Zach starts.

(J-Hope's P.O.V.)

"Come on guysssssss!" Taehyung whines, pulling the 6 of us into a park where music is blaring and people are cheering. "You have to see these people! They're amazing singers!"

"I can't believe I let you drag me out of bed for this." Yoongi groans. "Who are these people anyway? It's America. How amazing can it be?"

"No, Hyung." Jungkook protests. "This group of people is different. You'll see. They're so cool!"

"Alright, guys." Namjoon chuckles. "Lead the way. We'll go watch."

"YES!" The two boys cheer before leading us to a stage surrounded by people, three girls and one guy up performing.

They're covering "Girls Like You" by Maroon 5, and Cardi B's part is coming up. Suddenly, the girl in the middle of the group and the lone guy throw their guitars to the pixie haired brunette in the back. I hear Tae and Jungkook squeal beside me and I give them a look of confusion.

"Watch! This girl is an amazing rapper!" Tae exclaims and I hear Yoongi snicker behind us.

"Sure." He scoffs.

Jin hits him upside the head and we look back to the group just as the singing fades into rapping. The entire crowd, the 7 of us included, gasp loudly as the two blondes break into dance while the girl raps, and she raps good! Almost as soon as it starts, it's over and the crowd around us is dispersing. The girl falls back onto the stage, panting heavily and the other three people laugh at her.

"Let's go meet them!" Tae shouts, running towards the stage.

(Caitlin's P.O.V.)

"You good, Cait?" Anastasia asks, leaning over me.

"Yeah. Help me up." I laugh, reaching up.

I get up and we start getting our stuff ready to go. We didn't have time for more than one song today because we all have work at our separate places. Maddy and Zach work at Domino's while Anastasia and I work at a coffee shop.

"Cait, Gideon just called. He wants you in asap. People are requesting you to make their orders." Anastasia suddenly exclaims.

"Not again." I groan. "Can you guys get my stuff?"

"Yeah. Go." Zach says and I run off.

(Suga's P.O.V.)

"Where is she going?" I ask, noticing the main blonde girl running off.

"She got called into work last second." The brunette girl that took the guitars says. "What can we do for you guys?"

"We just wanted to compliment you." Namjoon says. "You guys were amazing out there."

"Thanks, but Stella is the one with all the talent." The guy laughs. "She choreographed that dance herself."

"SHE WHAT?!" Hobi screams and I hit the back of his head.

"Excuse this idiot." I say.

"It's fine." The oldest girl says. "These idiots are the same way. You guys aren't from around here, are you?"

"No." Jimin nervously chuckles. "We're actually from Korea but we're here for a week on vacation."

"Oh. How are you liking it so far?" The eldest somewhat awkwardly replies.

"It's nice." Taehyung says. "But we were hoping to meet all four of you guys. We've been huge fans for a while."

"Why aren't those three talking much?" The guy asks, pointing to Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin.

"Oh, they're pretty weak when it comes to the English language." Namjoon says.

"I wish we could talk to all you guys, but Stella is the only one who knows Korean."

"Is she the one that just left?" I ask.

"Yeah." The younger brunette says. "I'm Anastasia. This is Kellin and Adena."

"Those are some cool names." I chuckle.

"I'm Namjoon." The leader introduces. "This is Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook."

"It's nice to meet you guys and all, but we've got to get going." Kellin says. "But Stella works at the coffee joint a few blocks over. You can go see if she has a break. Tell her we sent you or else she won't take time for you."

"Oh my gosh, thanks!" Tae exclaims before he and Jungkook pull us all towards the coffee shop.