Jung Hoseok

OC Name- Phoenix Inara Kaltain

Fandom- BTS

Editing Needed- 6/10

(Phoenix's P.O.V.)

I sigh when I wake up to the sound of my parents screaming. I quickly pull myself out of bed and dress in black skinny jeans, my precious black timberlands, and a pink t-shirt. I double check to make sure I still have on my phoenix necklace, and grab my phone and bag before exiting my room. I tiptoe to my little brother's room, slipping inside to see the small boy trying and failing to dress himself.

"Oscar." I giggle, walking up to help him.

I dress him in a pink shirt, black pants, and some black boots. He giggles when I tickle him before leading him down to the kitchen. I fix a bowl of cereal for the 5 year old and ruffle his hair. I then walk into my parents' room, where they argue over nothing with the room covered in empty beer bottles and cigarette butts.

"I'm going to the store after work." I make my presence known and both of my parents turn to glare at me. "Anything you want?"

"Beer and cigarettes, idiot." My mother spits out before proceeding to slap me in the face.

"Anything else?" I ask, not affected by the hit.

"Yeah, get yourself more bandages." My dad grins, stalking towards me.

"And why is that?" I tiredly sigh with a roll of my eyes.

"You're gonna need more bandages by the time I'm done with you."

I don't fight when I'm thrown to the floor and my parents start punching and kicking me. I don't make a sound when their rings cut into my skin as they hit me. When they've finally had their fill, I stand and leave the room. I go to my bathroom and quickly rinse the blood off my arms, wincing at the sting. As soon as I'm done, I go to my room and toss on a pink hoodie before going back to my brother.

"Ready to go, Oscar?" I ask the young boy and he excitedly jumps up.

I smile at him and grab my bag off the counter as we exit the hellhole we call home. I buckle Oscar in his carseat in the back and climb in the front seat. My brother excitedly bounces in his seat and blabbers for the whole car ride. I can't help but grin at him, knowing that he's going to be talking everyone's ears off when we reach my office. Soon enough, we reach our destination and I park in my assigned spot. I exit the car with my brother right behind me.

"Oscar, do you have your stuff?" I ask, crouching down to be level with his height.

"Yeah, Sissy!" He happily exclaims, holding up his Iron Man backpack that contains coloring books, crayons, and all sorts of things to keep him occupied while I work.

"Good. Let's go." I stand and lead him toward the doors when I notice a group of about 7 men standing in the parking lot, talking amongst themselves in what sounds like Korean.

I just shrug and look away, only to jump when Oscar suddenly squeals and takes off. I look at what he's running towards and can't help but laugh, seeing my best friend crouched down with open arms for my brother. I walk up to the duo, still laughing.

"Scott, quit doing that. You two are gonna give me a heart attack one day."

"No promises, Phoenix." He laughs while picking my brother up, and we head inside.

(Hoseok's P.O.V.)

I'm standing in a parking lot with the other members, waiting for the person who is supposed to be escorting us inside the building. We're all talking amongst ourselves, when we're interrupted by a loud childish squeal. All 7 of us jump, turning to see a small blonde boy running away from a girl and towards a buff guy with his arms out for the child. The girl looks startled for a second before laughing and walking up to the two.