Draco Malfoy

OC Name- Ophelia Weasley

Fandom- Harry Potter

Editing Needed- 8.5/10

(Ophelia's P.O.V.)

"Percy, Fred, George, Ophelia, Ron, Ginny, let's go! We need to get to Diagon Alley!" My mom shouts up the stairs, making me squeal and grab my bag before running down the stairs.

"Not so fast little Philly!" I hear my brother shout before I'm lifted into the air.

"Georgie put me down!" I laugh at my favorite brother.

"Nah, I think I'll stay like this." He jokes throwing me over his shoulder. I squeal and giggle as he runs down the stairs.

"George, put her down you imbecile." Percy, our older brother, scolds making George sigh before gently setting me on my feet.

"Goodness, what is taking Ronald so long? RON!" Our mom exclaims after checking her watch.

"Coming!" He replies, running down the stairs. "Sorry, I couldn't find my shoes."

"It's fine. But we must be going now." Mother says, leading us to the fireplace. "Ginny, you come with me. Percy, you can go on your own. Fred and George and Ron and Ophelia."

We all grab handfuls of Floo Powder before stepping into the fireplace in pairs, Ron and I last.

"Ready?" I ask, taking a hold of my twin's hand.

"Ready." He says.

"DIAGON ALLEY!" We shout in sync, throwing down the powder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mum, can I take the twins to get their wands while you guys get books?" George asks.

"That sounds perfect. Don't be long and meet us at the bookstore when you're done." She says before handing George some galleons and dragging Fred and Ginny away.

"Georgie?" I ask with a yawn.

"What's up Philly?" He asks, looking down at me.

"How much longer will we be? I'm sleepy."

"Me too." Ron yawns.

"Well we shouldn't be much longer you two. Let's hurry with the wands so we can head back." George replies as we walk into the wand shop.

"Oh how I love seeing new faces." An old man says from behind the counter. "But that doesn't mean I don't miss old ones. How've you been, George Weasley?"

"I've been great, Mr. Ollivander. I'm quite excited to see what wands these two get." He says, gesturing to me and Ron.

"Gosh, it seems like it was just yesterday that you and Fred were getting your first wands. You two just wouldn't shut up about your precious younger twin siblings either." He says, looking through the stacks of wands. "Here, try these."

Ron and I pick up the wands he hands us. Ron flicks his and instantly, beautiful blue sparks fly from the end. He's found his wand. Everyone then looks at me expectantly and I wave mine. I shriek and drop it when fire shoots out of the tip and the wand heats up enough to burn my hand.

"Holy crap, are you okay?" Ron asks as the three males crowd around me.

"Let me see your hand, Miss." Mr. Ollivander says, gesturing to my left hand, which I'm cradling.

"It's fine, really." I say, knowing it was actually far from fine. Before he can reply, George grabs my wrist and opens my hand, revealing a nasty, bloody burn mark on my palm.

"Oh dear." Mr. Ollivander says, handing me a cloth. "I'm so sorry about that. Let's try something from the back." He adds before disappearing.

"Let me see your hand." George says, bending down to my level. I reluctantly hold out my hand and he removes the cloth, making me wince. "Sorry Philly. I'm just gonna tie this so it doesn't fall off."

As soon as he finishes tying the cloth around my hand, Mr. Ollivander comes back with a dusty box. He wearily hands it to me and I open the box, gasping at the beautiful wand. It's a shiny ebony with silver metal at the base. Inside the metal were three marbles. Two crystal and one caramel colored. I delicately pick up the wand and wave it, grinning as green sparks shoot from the end.

"I had a feeling that wand would be yours." Mr. Ollivander grins.

"How much for them?" George asks, reaching into his pocket for the money.

"No need. Since Miss. Ophelia got hurt, there's no charge. I apologize again for that."

"It's alright. You didn't know it would happen." I say. "But thank you."

"You're very welcome young lady. Now off you go."

We thank him again before leaving the shop to meet up with our siblings and mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Next Day)

"Ophelia, wake up." I hear a soft voice calling me from my slumber.

"I don't wanna, Georgie." I whine.

"Well you gotta." He chuckles. "Don't you want to go to Hogwarts?"

At those words, I'm bolting out of my bed and running straight towards my closet. George laughs before walking over to help me pick out an outfit. We decide on a maroon sweater with black jeans, that way I'm matching him and Fred. George carefully helps me get dressed since my hand is still injured before we walk down the stairs.

"Took you two long enough." Percy groans. "How's your hand doing, Lia?"

"It's much better." I lie. In reality it hurt so bad that I couldn't move my hand.

"She's lying. She can barely move her hand." Ron says, making me swat him upside the head.

"Ophelia, let me see it. I'll rewrap it." My mother says, taking a hold of my hand. She quickly rewraps it before we all sit down to quickly eat breakfast. As soon as we're done, mother stands up. "Alright, Fred, Percy, go get the trunks. Ronnie, Ophelia, George, go wait by the fireplace."

We all do as said and soon enough, we're at the train station, about to cross onto platform 9¾.

"Uhm, excuse me?" A boy asks, walking up to us with a trolley full of magical supplies. "How do you-?"

"Get onto the platform?" Mother interrupts with a small chuckle. "Don't worry Honey. It's Ron and Ophelia's first year too."

Ron and I smile at him, earning a weary one in return.

"You just walk straight through that wall." Mother says. "Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Here, watch Ron and Ophelia."

Ron and I quickly run through the wall, dropping off our trollies before entering the train. I leave Ron behind, going to search for my older twin brothers. I'm walking through each compartment, looking for them, when a hand suddenly clamps down on my arm. I jump in surprise and turn to face the person. He's a boy my age with bright blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Everything about him screams confidence.

"Can I help you?" I ask shyly.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could help you. You looked a little lost." The boy says with a laugh. "I'm Draco Malfoy, by the way."

"I'm Ophelia Weasley." I mutter, hiding behind my hair.