Peter Pan

OC Name- Luella Grace Charming/ Quinn Josephine Blanchard

Fandom- Once Upon A Time

Editing Needed- 6/10

(Snow White's P.O.V.)

"What should we name her, Charming?" I ask as we look down at our newborn baby girl.

"How about Luella?" My husband suggests.

"She seems to like it." I chuckle, looking down at the giggling girl in my arms. "How about Grace for her middle name?"

"It's perfect. Luella Grace."

-Time Skip-

"Mommy, I don't want to wear dresses!" 7 year old Luella complains. "I can't run or ride my horsey or sparr with Daddy if I wear them!"

"Luella, you have to. You're a princess. Princesses wear dresses." I say, holding out the blue dress.

"You didn't." She pouts. "Daddy told me stories of how you were on the run from the Evil Queen. You never wore dresses. You wore pants."

"Luella, that was because I was in danger. I could have gotten hurt if I didn't wear pants." I protest.

"And I could get hurt if I don't wear pants!" She shouts, throwing her little arms up in the air. "What if a bad person tries to hurt me and I can't run because I was in a dress?!"

"Luella..." I sigh as her father walks in.

"What's going on in here?" Charming asks. Luella runs to him and he picks her up, resting her on his hip.

"Mommy is trying to make me wear dresses!" She whines.

"Well why don't you want to?" Charming asks again.

"I can't do anything fun in them!"

"How about this?" Charming says, setting our daughter on the ground and looking her in the eye. "You don't have to wear dresses all the time. But if there's a party or if a function or event calls for it, you wear one with no complaint."

"Fine." She sighs.

"Good girl. Now go play in your toy room." He says before she runs off.

"I don't understand how you do that." I say. "She doesn't listen to a word I say."

"It's just because she's little. She'll listen to you one day." Charming reassures.

"I can only hope."

-Time Skip-

(Luella's P.O.V.)

"Quinn Josephine Blanchard!" I hear a voice yell behind me and I freeze. "What are you doing out here? Where is my son?"

"I'm out here because I wanted to go for a bloody walk." I sigh, turning to face the angry woman. "And as for your son, why the hell would I know where the kid is?"

"You're supposed to know because you're his babysitter, you british brat." Regina seethes.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Madame Mayor, but I'm off duty. He's not my problem if I'm not getting paid."

"Does your mother know you're out this late?"

"Of course." I lie. She would never let me out this late.

"Liar. Let's go. You're coming to my house and I'm calling Mary Margaret." She says, taking a hold of my arm and pulling me towards her house.

I sigh and follow her to her home. She pulls me inside and I sit at the dining table as she calls my mother. I hear a car pull up outside and I rush outside, knowing that Mary wouldn't be here this soon. Regina runs out after me and pulls Henry away from the blonde woman next to her son.

"Henry, where were you?!" She exclaims, hugging him.

"I found my mom!" He shouts, pulling away from her and moving towards me.

"What? Henry, I'm your mom." Regina says.

"No you're not! You don't care about me!" He shouts, wrapping his arms around my waist. "She's my real mom!"

"How did you find my son? It was a closed adoption." Regina asks, glaring at the blonde.

"I didn't find him. He found me." She protests, looking down at the boy still clung to me.

"Liar. Quinn, take him inside." Regina demands and I sigh.

"Wait, he has a sister too?" The blonde woman asks, looking at me.

"No. He just has a foreign delinquent babysitter." Regina hisses. "Quinn, take him inside and I'll give you 10 dollars."

"You've got yourself a deal." I say before picking up the small, obviously tired boy, and carrying him into his house and up to his room.

"Quinn?" Henry tiredly asks.

"Yeah, Kiddo?" I ask, combing his hair out of his face.

"Why do you act like you hate me in front of everyone else?"

"Because it makes them think that you won't ever act like me." I say.

"Why is that a bad thing?" He asks, teary eyed. "Why does everyone make you out to be the bad guy?"

"Because I'm a bad influence." I chuckle. "I'm violent, I get into fights, I don't go to school, and I smoke every now and then. I also sneak out a lot."

"But you're so nice. You taught me right from wrong. You took care of me. You're my best friend." He protests.

"And as long as you remember that, everything will be okay." I chuckle again. "Now go to sleep Kiddo. I'll be here in the morning to take you to school."

"Okay. Goodnight Quinn." He mutters before passing out.

I quietly chuckle again before leaving, finding Regina and my mother talking in the front doorway. I walk up to them and hold my hand out to Regina for my money. She places a 10 in my hand and Mary and I leave.

"Why did you go out like that again?" She asks as soon as we enter our apartment.

"I wanted to go for a walk. And I ran out of cigarettes." I shrug, walking to get a glass of chocolate milk.

"Oh." She says. "It took you longer than usual with this pack."

"Yup. Four months." I shrug. "I guess I can't get them anymore though."

"Damn right. Now go to bed." She says and I snicker before stalking up to my bedroom.