Carlos DeVil

OC Name- Echo Fable Frost

Fandom- Descendants

Editing Needed- 3/10

(Echo's P.O.V.)

I groan as my alarm pulls me from my sleep. I quickly hit snooze before getting up and stretching. I swiftly dress in pair of brown capri skinny jeans and a sky blue shirt with long flowy sleeves and a sheer cape that reaches the floor, paired with thin blue gloves. Not bothering with shoes, I throw my naturally white hair up into a messy ponytail with a french braid going through the left side. I grab my phone and staff, walking to the door just as someone knocks on it. I swing it open, startling the prince and princess in front of it.

"Hiya Benny." I sarcastically exclaim with a grin.

"Are you ready?" Audrey asks, sneering at my outfit.

"You betcha." I grin, walking out of the room.

"You really know how to make a first impression, don't you?" Ben laughs, looking me up and down.

"Hey, if these villain kids are gonna know me, they're gonna know the real me." I snort as we walk down the stairs out to the front courtyard. Well, they walk and I fly.

"You really shouldn't be using magic on school grounds. Or be running around barefoot." Audrey sneers.

"Audrey, I couldn't give any less fucks about what you think." I laugh as we reach the fairy godmother.

"Echo, feet on the ground please." She kindly says, looking at me.

"Now where's the fun in that?" I laugh but obey anyway, leaning on my staff while we wait for the 4 villain kids to arrive.

"I told you we shouldn't have her near those freaks." Audrey tells FG.

"Audrey, Dear, we already talked about this." She laughs. "It'll help them adjust, knowing that they have someone like them here."

"What? A pathetic monster?"

"No." I snap, seeing the limo drive up. "A troublemaker."

The band plays loudly, blocking out her reply. As soon as the limo stops, however, the door flies open and two boys tumble out.

"No, it's mine! I found it first! Why do you always get to keep the stuff?!" The smaller boy whines while they fight over what looks like a bandana.

FG clears her throat as two girls exit as well, one with blue hair and one with purple.

"Guys, we have an audience." The purple haired girl mutters to the boys, who scramble to their feet.

I chuckle and jump up, laying on my staff while it hovers at about shoulder height. I watch as FG tells them to put the things back and Ben introduces himself to the VK's, shaking each of their hands. I zone out as they talk, until FG leads all the students and the band away and Ben calls my name to get my attention.

"Echo!" He exclaims, snapping his fingers.

"Huh?" I ask, looking at him, Audrey and the VK's watching me. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"Obviously." Audrey mutters, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Audrey, do you wanna say that again?" I ask, reaching to take off my right glove.

"No! I'm sorry, okay?!" She exclaims and I smirk.

"Anyway..." I trail off, looking back at Ben and the VK's. "What'd I miss?"

"We're about to give the tour of the school. We were waiting for you to introduce yourself." Ben lightly chuckles.

"Ah." I say, slipping back onto my feet and holding my staff in my left hand before looking at the VK's. "I'm Echo Frost. Daughter of Elsa and Jack Frost."

"How were you floating like that? And why do you have gloves on?" The small boy asks.

"And why aren't you wearing shoes?" The girl with blue hair asks.

"You're quite the curious bunch." I laugh. "I was floating like that because of the magic I inherited from my father. With the help of his staff to channel his power, he could do many things. Floating being one of them. Hence why I was floating. And as for the gloves, they're a part of the magic I inherited from my mother. I wear the gloves to keep the magic at bay. If I weren't wearing gloves and say, I got startled and my hand flew out, a burst of ice magic would go flying. Which wouldn't be too pretty."

"But why aren't you wearing shoes?" The purple haired girl asks.

"Personal preference." I shrug. "Now let's see if I've got this right. Mal, daughter of Maleficent. Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen. Jay, son of Jafar. And Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil."

"How did you even know that?" Ben asks, he and Audrey looking appalled.

"I eavesdropped. Simple." I shrug and the VK's laugh.

"Are you sure she has to be here?" Audrey asks Ben. "She'll only encourage them to take over the school."

"Oh my God Audrey, shut up." I groan. "All I'm gonna do is encourage them to be themselves and make them comfortable."

"And help them take over the school." She adds.

"Why would I do that when I have all of Arendelle waiting on me at home?"

"Okay, girls." Ben nervously laughs. "Let's start the tour."

We turn and start walking with Ben and Audrey in the lead, then me and the Villain Kids.

"What did you mean when you said you had all of Arendelle waiting on you?" Evie asks while we walk.

"My mother is the queen of Arendelle. My father became king when they got married. Even though my aunt was married and had kids first, I'm first in line for the throne because my aunt is only a princess." I shrug.

"Wait, so you're the heir to an entire kingdom?" Jay asks.

"Yup. A kingdom bigger than the one you're currently standing in." Ben laughs.

"Wow."