Alec Lightwood

OC Name- Jackalyn Phoenix Lightwood

Fandom- Shadowhunters (TV show)

Editing Needed- 5/10

(Jackalyn's P.O.V.)

"Izzy, I can't really talk right now." I say into my phone as I kick a demon away from me.

"Too bad." She says. "When are you gonna be home?"

"Not sure." I grunt, stabbing another demon. "Why?"

"Well everything is going to shit without you here." She sighs.

"How so?" I ask, stumbling back from a kick in the chest.

"Well for starters, your brother brought a Mundie into the Institute and she ended up being a shadowhunter, and then her friend, who actually is a Mundie, came into the institute."

I pull the phone away and hiss in pain as a demon stabs me in the arm with a knife. I reach out and impale the demon, cradling my injured arm. "Okay? And why am I supposed to care?"

"Well because he's your little brother. And Alec has been going crazy without you here. He's extremely snappy and mad and we are all getting annoyed by it."

"Well I'll try to get home as soon as possible. Can I go now? I'm a little busy." I ask, punching a demon.

"Only if you promise to call me back as soon as possible." She whines.

"Okay, fine. Send my love. Bye."

I don't wait for a response, I just hang up the phone. I don't do it fast enough and I'm kicked in the chest and sent flying through a concrete wall. I roll over and manage to stand up, stumbling towards my seraph blade. As soon as I pick it up, I spin around and kill two demons. Another runs up and knocks my blade out of my hand. He tries to slash at my face, but I throw up my arms and he slashes them instead. I cry out in pain as another demon kicks my legs out from under me, sending me crashing to the floor. I jump up, pulling out a small knife, stabbing the demon in the chest. I spin around, only to be punched in the face. I'm momentarily dazed and feel a blade buried in my hip. Enraged, I pick up my seraph blade and cut up the rest of the demons. As soon as the last one is dead, I rip the knife out of my side and run my stele over my healing rune. I limp over to the entrance of the warehouse and pick up my phone, redialing Izzy's number.

"Well that was quick." She says.

"You know me. I got pissed." I say with a small cough and wince.

"When will you be home?"

"I'm heading back to pack up my stuff. Then I'll be on my way."

"Omg yes!" She exclaims.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't tell anyone. I'll be home in a few hours." I say tiredly.

"You just finished a mission, didn't you?" She asks.

"Yup. How did you know?" I reply, starting up my Camaro.

"You sound really fucking tired. Are you sure you want to come home tonight? We can wait another day."

"I'll be fine, Iz. I gotta go now. I'm back at my apartment." I lie.

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye, Iz." I say before hanging up the phone.

I drive for another fifteen minutes before I actually arrive at my apartment. I go inside and head straight to the bathroom, where I keep all my medical supplies. I pull out the bandages and carefully strip off my shirt. I quickly wrap up my arms before looking down at my hip, which was still bleeding. I hiss as I pull my jeans off. I carefully place a bandage over it and secure it, wincing at the pain. I look up in the mirror and cringe. My eye is quickly bruising, and I have a decent cut on my cheekbone. I turn around to look at my back, groaning at the giant bruise.