Barry Allen

OC Name- Rosabella Queen

Fandom- Arrow/Flash

Editing Needed- 4/10

(Rosabella's P.O.V.)

"Rosabella Queen, what do you think you're doing?" My mother exclaims as I pack all my things.

"Mother, I already told you. I'm 18. I'm moving out." I sigh, not looking at her.

"You can't do this!"

"Yes I can." I laugh. "I'm legally an adult. I have a good job, I get paid more than enough, and I found a place that I like and I bought it. Simple."

"Look, Rosey-"

"No!" I cut her off, spinning around to glare at her. "Don't you dare call me that. Nobody calls me that."

"Oliver used to call you that all the time." She says, appalled.

"Yeah. And now he and Dad are dead."

"Rosabella!"

"Mother, I don't care if you want me to stay. I'm leaving. Nothing you say or do will change my mind." I close my final box, taping it up.

"What about Thea? What will you tell her?"

"Not that it matters, but I already told her. And she's coming to move in with me as soon as she's 18. I have no reason to stay here."

"Rosabella, you can't just leave. Thea and I are grieving too, ya know."

"Yeah, sure." I scoff, turning to face her. "You grieve by fucking your dead husband's best friend. Thea grieves by rebelling and staying out all night. I'm tired of everything."

"But this is your home. You grew up here." My mother cries.

"Yeah. And now when I walk down the halls, all I can picture is Oliver chasing me and Dad hiding me from Oliver. I picture all the fights with them that I wish I could take back. All I see is Oliver and Dad. I can't do it anymore. I was never close to you or Thea. It was me and the boys while you and Thea did whatever." A car horn sounds outside and look out the window, finding my best friend standing there. "That's Cisco. The movers will be here in about an hour. Tell them to take everything in here and be careful. Bye."

With that, I grab my purse, hobo body bag with my laptop and chargers and other stuff, and my suitcase full of clothes. I turn and exit the house, smiling at the sight of my best friend who I haven't seen in ages.

"Bells!" He yells, trapping me in a hug. I can't help but laugh and hug him back. "Let's get your stuff in the car and you can take a nap on the way to Central City. It's a long drive."

"You know me so well." I chuckle. We throw my things in the backseat before getting in the front. I lay my head back and fall asleep not long after we're on the road.

-------------------------------------------------

"Bells, wake up. We're here." Cisco calls, pulling me from my sleep. I groggily open my eyes, noticing that we're at STAR Labs. "Come on. I'll introduce you to everyone."

"That's probably a good idea." I laugh. "Seeing as I'll be working here and all."

"Yeah. Come on."

---------------------------------------------------------

-Time Skip-

"Thea, what do you want?" I say through the phone as I sit at my desk in STAR Labs, trying to figure something out. "I'm busy and I don't really have the time to talk."