Bellamy Blake

OC Name- Rionach Blood

Fandom- The 100

Editing Needed- 2/10

(I have a LOT of this one written. I kinda fell in love with the story as I wrote it.)

(Rionach's P.O.V.)

I sigh, brushing the hair out of my face as I mop the floor of my home. I groan when a knock sounds on the front door. I lean the mop against the wall and go open the door, revealing Commander Shumway.

"How can I help you, Commander?" I ask, leaning on the door frame.

"I have some matters to discuss with you."

I move aside, allowing him inside. I close the door and turn to face him, arms crossed.

"What's all this about?"

"You have a sister in the skybox, correct?" He questions with a smug grin.

"Correct. What do you care?"

"This afternoon, all 100 juveniles in the skybox will be sent to Earth."

"What?!" I all but yell. "They can't do that! They'll all die!"

"Maybe. But I can get you on that drop ship." He shrugs.

"What? How?"

"That doesn't matter. But if I get you on that ship, you have to do something for me."

"What?" I ask, my heart racing.

"You and Bellamy Blake have to kill the Chancellor."

-----------------------------------------

I tie my hair up in a tight ponytail, dressing in the officer uniform that Shumway got me. I grin as I clip the gun and electric wand to my waist. There's a knock on my door and I slip on my jacket as I go to open it, revealing Bellamy Blake, dressed the same way I am. Neither of us say anything as we leave, going to the place Shumway said Chancellor Jaha would be. I go a different way from Bellamy, sneaking up behind the Chancellor as he's talking to Bellamy.

"You don't have to do this, Mr. Blake." Jaha tries to reason with him.

"But we do, Chancellor." I reply and he spins to face me.

"Miss. Blood?" He questions and Bellamy shoots him.

"I'm sorry, Jaha." I say, pulling out my gun. "But we can't leave our sisters."

I shoot him again and he falls. I run to Bellamy and we dash to where Shumway said to meet. We get there and he soundlessly lets us inside. We're in a dark, secluded part of the dropship, but there's 2 unoccupied seats for us. We strap in and all the doors close as the ship prepares to leave the Ark. I look over at Bellamy, seeing him staring at the floor, his eyes holding something akin to fear. I reach over and place my hand over his. He looks at my hand and then at me.

"It's alright, Bellamy." I whisper. "You did it for Octavia. She'll understand."

"I'm not so sure." He sighs. "I haven't seen her in a year. A lot can change in a year."

"If you're that unsure, don't tell anyone."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm not gonna tell anyone, if that's what you mean." I chuckle. "This pod is full of criminals and my sister is probably the youngest one. She wouldn't understand."

"What's her name?"

"Charlotte." I say with a small smile. "She's 12."

The screens around us turn on, revealing the Chancellor. I laugh and zone out as he talks about finding Mount Weather and a bunch of other useless shit. I turn to Bellamy to find that he's already looking at me.