Sam Winchester

OC Name- Rowan Cassandra Bishop

Fandom- Supernatural

Editing Needed- 8/10

(Rowan's P.O.V.)

"Cassie?" I answer my phone, confused as to why my old best friend is calling me. "It's been over a year. You can't be calling for no reason."

"My dad's dead, Rowan." She replies and I can hear the pain in her voice. "I think there's something supernatural involved. I need your help."

"Listen, Cassie, I know that you're upset and grieving, but you can't just assume that it's something supernatural."

"Rowan, I didn't call you for advice on how to deal with my father's death!" Cassie yells. "Either you come and help me with this, or I'm finding other hunters. Because believe me, I can."

"Fine." I sigh. "I'll be there in a couple days. Don't call anyone else."

"If you're not here in two days, I'm calling another hunter." Cassie hangs up the phone before I can reply, and I groan.

I type in another number as I drive, looking back and forth between the road and my phone. I finally get the number typed and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Bishop?" Bobby's voice sounds after several rings.

"You're with someone else, I assume."

"You're not wrong about that."

"Of course. You usually call me 'Cassie'. You only call me by my last name when there's others around, so they don't know my identity."

"Correct once again. Now what can I do for-"

The phone flies out of my hand with the impact of another car slamming into the side of mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I limp up to the familiar house, rapping my uninjured fist on the door a few times. I lean against the porch railing and wait, trying to catch my breath. After a minute, the door opens to reveal Cassie who nearly screams at the sight of me.

"What happened to you?!" She exclaims, running up to me and helping me walk into the house.

"Nothing too major, just got T-Boned by some idiot at a red light on my way here." I painfully chuckle. "Broke a rib, clean snap. Got emergency surgery to fix it, sprained my wrist, got a piece of metal clean through the foot."

"Why the hell aren't you in the hospital?!" She once again exclaims, leading me to sit in the living room across from two other men.

"You know how I feel about them. Waste of time and money. I'd have been fine without going. It's gonna be a bitch fixing my car, though." I lightly sigh.

"What type of car you got?" The shorter of the two men asks me, leaning forward in his seat.

"Dodge Ram 2500." I reply, relaxing in my spot and watching Cassie leave the room to make something. "Real beauty, too. Slight lift, 4 door, soft gray, strong cap. Perfect car for a hunter like me to hide their arsenal."

At my words, I see both males tense, the second male leaning forward to analyze me.

"You hunt? What kinda animals?"

The second male is taller than the other, who seems slightly older. I can't help but chuckle at how stupid they are.

"Not always animals. Sometimes there's wendigos, vampires, werewolves, changelings. Oh! Don't forget the ghosts and vengeful spirits." I chuckle at their appalled faces. "Really, I'd expect more from hunters like yourselves."

"Who are you?" The elder snaps.

"I could ask you the same thing." I shrug. "All I've gathered so far is that the younger of you two is taller, based off of your minor similarities and the way you're sitting at the moment, you're related in some way. Either siblings or cousins, and you're quite close. Most likely from a traumatic event or childhood."

"You still got it." Cassie laughs, walking back into the room with a tray. "That's Dean and Sam Winchester."

"John's boys?" My eyes widen. "How's the old man? God, I haven't seen him in ages."

"Who are you? How do you know our dad?" The one who I know know as Sam, asks.

"He saved my life when I was in a real rough spot. I was blinded by emotions and nearly got myself killed. Why isn't he with you boys?"

"He's missing."

"Shit. I'll have to look into that when we're done here."

"You still haven't told us who you are." Dean snaps and I groan.

"I'm Bishop."