Kim Namjoon

OC Name- Kazumi Algernon

Fandom- BTS

Editing Needed- 5/10

(Namjoon's P.O.V.)

"Alright guys." I say, raking my fingers through my hair. "Head to bed and get a good night's sleep. Manager Lee said that he has to talk to us about something extremely important tomorrow."

"Will do, Joonie." Jin says before everyone tiredly retreats to their bedrooms.

I go around the house and lock all the doors and shut off the lights before heading to my room. I lazily change into a pair of sweats and a T-shirt before crawling into bed, exhausted from my busy schedule.

(The Next Day)

"Hyung, get up." Jungkook says, quite literally, bouncing into my room.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About 7. You have half an hour until we've gotta leave. Jin Hyung already made breakfast."

"Alright, thanks Kookie." I say, sitting up.

"No problem, Hyung." He says before stopping. "Hyung?"

"Yeah, Kookie?" I ask, walking to my dresser to pick out my clothes.

"What's this meeting about?"

"I honestly don't know, Jungkook." I sigh. "All Manager Lee would tell me is that we're probably moving."

"But I like this house." He pouts, making me chuckle.

"I know, Kook. But shit happens. We chose this life so we've gotta deal with it."

"You're right, Hyung. I guess I'll leave you to get dressed now." With those final words, Jungkook leaves and I quickly dress myself before exiting my bedroom to find the rest of my bandmates all eating breakfast.

"Eat up, Joon. Our ride will be here soon." Hoseok says, handing me a plate.

"Thanks, Hyung." I say before digging in. Before I know it, our ride arrives and we're quickly driven to the company to meet Manager Lee.

-At The Company-

"Welcome back, Boys." Manager Lee says. "Have a seat."

"If you don't mind us asking, Manager Lee, what is this about? Namjoon Hyung said that we might be moving but we all really like the house we're living in now." Taehyung instantly spits out.

"I knew you boys would be upset about this." Lee sighs. "But you're gonna have to let me explain."

"Of course, Manager." Jin says, shooting Tae a look. "Go ahead."

"Well, I've been thinking." He starts. "About your music. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing and you're all a huge hit. But your most recent songs aren't as popular as past songs. And the dancing and outfits haven't been as pleasing. So I looked around and I believe that I may have found a way to fix that."

"So why do we have to move?" Jimin asks.

"Because the thing I found is a person. I've looked into them and their past and I contacted them. You're planned to go and live with them and study under them until I say. There's unfortunately a couple things you'd have to deal with."

"Whatever they are, I'm sure it can't be that bad." Yoongi chuckles.

"The person is a girl." He says, making us freeze. "She lives alone. She has a big house and a huge property."

"I think we can manage that." I say, not too affected.

"Here's the part that'll really kick you in the balls." Manager Lee says with a chuckle. "She lives in America. And not the outskirting states, either. She lives in an almost unknown town called Amanda, in Ohio."

"AMERICA?!" Hobi shouts, jumping up. "OHIO?!"

"Now, I know you're upset-"

"UPSET?! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!" Jimin yells, joining Hobi.

"You-You guys aren't upset?" Manager Lee asks.

"Of course not, Sir." Jungkook says. "We've always loved America. When do we leave?"

"She expects you there in a matter of days. So you all better get home and get packed. Because you leave first thing tomorrow." Manager Lee says, causing Jin to go Eomma mode.

"EVERYONE, WE'VE GOT TO GO NOW! BANGTAN MOVE OUT!" Jin screams, pulling Tae and Jungkook by the ears, who, in exchange, grab Yoongi and Hobi, who then grab onto me and Jimin. Before any of us can protest, Jin drags us out of the room and then the building.

As soon as we arrive at the house, we rush to our rooms, packing away all of our belongings. We spend the rest of the day doing that, eating, and moving the boxes into the main foyer. Before we know it, we're eating our last meal at the dining table.

"I'm so excited to meet her." Hoseok says, striking up conversation. "Do you think she'll be funny? Or energetic?"

"Omg, will she like video games?!" Tae and Jungkook exclaim.

"Guys, I'm willing to bet she doesn't really like video games." I say. "We're going there to improve our skills. We probably won't even have a lot of fun time to wind down."

"Not to mention that she's gonna be more focused on music and dancing. I mean, Manager Lee wouldn't send us there if she wasn't the best of the best." Jin says, taking my side.

"Can't we at least dream?" Jimin whines. "If things go that way, then this is gonna be the last time we truly have fun. And probably the last time we have a home cooked meal."

"Let's all just hope for the best. We'll meet her in a couple days, and we'll see from there." Yoongi says. "Until then, I'm going to bed."

With that, he leaves, his plate clean of food. I sigh and look down, suddenly losing my appetite.

"I'm gonna head to bed Guys. Night." I say before walking to my room. I change and crawl into bed, falling asleep long after midnight.