Stiles Stilinski

OC Name- Amelia Adeena Argent

Fandom- Teen Wolf

Editing Needed- 2/10

(Amelia's P.O.V.)

"You ready to go, Amelia?" I look up from my book at the sound of my sister's voice.

"Yeah, Alli." I stand, taking my book into my arms. "Let's go."

"You're gonna love Beacon Hills." Allison throws her arm over my shoulders and I cringe away from her touch. "Sorry, forgot about that." She laughs.

"It's fine." I shrug. "We'll just have to wait and see if I love Beacon Hills or not."

"Yeah, and until then, we get to deal with a long-ass plane ride." Allison groans in reply and I just shake my head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lia, wake up." My dad's voice pulls me from my sleep.

"It's Amelia." I correct him, unfastening my seatbelt and standing to get my luggage from above me.

"Right. Sorry." He nods.

"It's fine." I shrug. We get our stuff and go to our new apartment.

I get the biggest room with a balcony, walk in closet, and personal bathroom. I begin unpacking my stuff instantly, closing the curtains to hide the sunlight. I easily reassemble my bookshelves and desk, quickly loading my books onto their shelves. I place my laptop on my desk and a few other things. I make my bed, grinning at the black quickly consuming the room. I put my necessities in the bathroom. My clothes are put away in no time, and before I know it, I'm laying back on my bed and staring blindly at my ceiling.

"Amelia!" Allison exclaims, barging into my room.

"Allison, learn to knock." I groan, sitting up. "What do you want?"

"I'm going out driving with my friend, Lydia. You're coming."

"And if I say no?" I ask, arching an eyebrow.

"I'll drag you by the hair."

"You're not touching me, but get out so I can change."

I shove her out of the room and dress in a black long sleeve unitard, black jean shorts, black heeled combat boots, and a white belt. I keep my usual watch on and let my hair out of its bun, the black and blue falling down my back in loose curls. I leave the room to find Allison, only to be met with her and another teenager in the living room. I walk in, crossing my arms over my chest and scanning over the redheaded girl.

"I assume you're Lydia?" I ask, not impressed by her preppy look.

"The one and only." She smirks. "Are you Lia?"

"Amelia." I sternly correct her. "Call me Lia again and I'll punch you in the eye."

"Noted." She nervously chuckles. "Killer boots. Your mom get them for you?"

"God no." I fake a laugh. "I bought them. $200."

"What?" Lydia gasps and it's my turn to smirk.

"We leaving or what?"

"Yeah. Come on."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm lounging in the back seat of Lydia's car, not buckled and not even sitting straight.

"Amelia, Sweetie, would you please sit up and buckle up?" Lydia's voice chimes from the front seat.

"Don't call me that." I snap. We pull to a stop light and I look out the window while Allison and Lydia talk.

"Oh my God." Allison gasps, hunching down in her seat.

"What?" I ask, looking at the car next to us. "Oh, which one is Scott?"

"Passenger seat." Allison mutters and I snicker.

"Lydia, please just go." Lydia lurches forward, ignoring the red light. They talk more as we drive, and I tune them out until we suddenly stop.

"Why exactly are we stopped?" I ask.

"We need to talk to those people." Lydia refers to the stopped jeep behind us.

"Then do it. I'll be here." I shrug.

There's suddenly a loud crash and screaming as a deer charges into the windshield of the car. Lydia and Allison rush out of the car and I chuckle at their panic. I look down at the pieces of glass sticking out of my exposed legs, and sigh. I calmly exit the car and move to stand next to Lydia. I bend over and pluck the rather large pieces of glass from my skin.

"Well, that's a nice start to my first time in California." I scoff, standing up straight to see Lydia, Allison, Scott, and another male watching me with wide eyes. "What?"

"How are you not freaked out?" Allison gasps and I just shrug.

"I've been through worse."

(Stiles P.O.V.)

Scott and I dive out of my jeep to make sure Lydia and Allison are safe. As we're talking, another girl exits the vehicle. My eyes go wide as we all stare at her. She calmly leans down and plucks pieces of glass from her legs before rising and looking at us.

"Well, that's a nice start to my first time in California." She scoffs, her emerald eyes scanning over the 4 of us. "What?"

"How are you not freaked out?" Allison asks the girl and she calmly shrugs.

"I've been through worse."

My eyes widen again at her words.

"What the frick do you mean, worse?" I exclaim, everyone turning to look at me. "And who the heck are you?"

"Amelia Argent. I'd say 'nice to meet you', but I have no clue who you are and I'm not in a particularly nice mood today." She crosses her arms over her chest, revealing a shiny watch. It's got a black strap but the watch itself is a colorful tie dye.

"Wait, as in your little sister?" Scott asks Allison.

"I'd rather you use the word 'younger'." Amelia shrugs. "I'm not very little, in case you couldn't tell.

The others continue speaking and I can't help but stare at Amelia. She's staring down at the ground as the others talk. She's decked out in all black, heeled combat boots, jean shorts that end just above her knees, a long sleeved turtleneck shirt tucked into her shorts, and her black and blue hair is in loose curls. Upon closer inspection, I can see a scar and a bit of ink peeking out from under the long neck of the shirt.

"Lydia, call a tow truck." Scott's voice breaks me out of my stupor. "We can take Allison and Amelia home."

"Alright." The strawberry blonde complies, and Amelia smirks.

(Amelia's P.O.V.)

"I call shotgun." I smirk, crossing my arms.

"That's where I usually sit, though." Scott whines and I chuckle.

"Not this time. You snooze, you lose."

"There's no point in fighting her." Allison sighs. "She'll make your life a living hell if you don't let her have the front seat this one time."

"Fine." Scott groans. "What happened to the innocent and cherry younger sister who wouldn't hurt a fly?"

"She grew up and faced reality." I scoff, answering his question to Allison. "Now quit stalling and get in the car."

They turn to go to the baby blue jeep, and I feel eyes on me. I turn around to face the other male, whose name I still have yet to learn.

"You know, I just called shotgun of your jeep and don't even know your name yet." I chuckle.

"I'm Stiles Stilinski."

"Cool name." I give him a small smile and turn on my heel, walking to the jeep.