Carlos DeVil

OC Name- Zilla Rae Radcliffe

Fandom- Descendants

Editing Needed- 6/10

(Zilla's P.O.V.)

"Zilla, I'm scared. I don't know what's going to happen!" Ben exclaims through the phone.

"Benny, you'll be fine." I reassure the worried prince. "Just take a deep breath and you'll be fine. Explain it to your parents and make them see it the way you do."

"But what if they don't understand? What if they get mad and change their mind about making me king?!"

"Ben." I sternly say. "You will be fine. You're doing a good thing, bringing villain kids over. Tell your parents and I'll have Fairy Godmother set everything up."

"You're the best. Thank you." Ben says before hanging up.

I chuckle and put my phone away before getting up and leaving my dorm. I find FG in the library and tell her about Ben's plans. She thanks me and says she'll get everything situated, so I go back to my dorm. When I open the door, my puppy, Mara, comes running up. I giggle and pick her up, walking into the room. I walk over to my bed and sit down with the small dalmatian beside me. I pull up my laptop and start doing some random stuff when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I ask, not checking the caller ID.

"Hey, it's me." Ben greets. "Be ready in 15 minutes. The Villain Kids are arriving and I want you with me, Audrey, and FG."

"Will do." I reply before hanging up.

I quickly throw on a loose black long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, black timberlands, and my signature black and white ombre hat. I get a text from Ben saying to meet him in front of the school. Knowing that I can't leave Mara alone, I grab my red and black checkered hobo bag, sling it across my body, and carefully tuck the dalmatian into the big bag. She curls up and falls asleep almost instantly. I chuckle and leave my dorm, making my way down to the front of the school. I arrive just as Fairy Godmother leaves with the band, leaving Ben, Audrey, and four unfamiliar teens. I walk up to them as Ben begins shaking their hands, giving some over exaggerated speech about uniting people.

"Now that you've talked their ears off." I state, making my presence known. "Mind telling me why I'm here?"

"What?!" Audrey screeches, looking from Ben to me. "Why is she here?! She's not even a princess! She has no right to be here."

"I asked her to come because I wanted to make the new students more comfortable. And I thought it was easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission." Ben replies, fading off at the end.

"Ask for forgiveness for what?" I question. "And if you don't mind me asking, what are your names? Ben hasn't told me anything about you four."

"Hey beautiful. My name's Jay. Son of Jafar." The buff boy with long hair says, smirking at me.

"You may be used to stealing hearts, but you can't steal mine." I snort.

"And why is that?"

"I don't have one." I shrug and Ben laughs. "Next."

"Mal. Daughter of Maleficent." The purple haired girl says.

"Hi, I'm Evie. Daughter of the Evil Queen." A girl with blue hair grins.

"Cute outfit." I compliment before looking at the last boy.

My heart stops when I see his attire, knowing exactly who he is. I turn to look at Ben, glaring heavily at him. I carefully remove my bag and hand it to Jay, before walking closer to Ben.

"You didn't." I say, seeing him nervously shifting under my gaze. "Tell me you didn't really think I would be okay with this."

"You can't hide from everything." He sheepishly grins.

"If you don't mind me asking, who is she and what's going on?" Evie asks.

"Everyone, this is Zilla." Ben nervously turns to the VK's. "Zilla Radcliffe."

Their eyes widen and they turn to look at Carlos. I just sigh and walk over, taking my bag from Jay before walking back over to Ben.

"Alright, Ben. Get on with the tour." I demand and he sheepishly grins, turning on his heel.

"Do you mind me asking what's in this bag?" Jay asks, falling behind the others to walk beside me.

"Not at all." I smirk, lifting the bag up and opening the top. Mara pops her head out and Jay lets out a noise of surprise.

"Holy crap!" He exclaims and everyone turns to look at us while I snicker.

"Mara!" Ben happily exclaims and the puppy barks, trying to escape the bag. I laugh and crouch down, letting her out. She runs up to Ben and Carlos screams in fear, jumping into Jay's arms.

"It's okay, Carlos." Ben smiles, holding the adorable puppy in his arms. "Mara doesn't bite."

"Unless I command her to." I butt in with a wicked smirk, seeing several faces pale.