Hybrid BTS

OC Name- Kira Seraphina Windsor

Fandom- BTS

Editing Needed- 10/10

(Kira's P.O.V.)

I wipe away another tear as it falls from my eye. I can't be crying while I'm driving. That's what I keep telling myself, but it doesn't matter if I crash my car or not. Nobody would miss me. Just my money. But thinking about that just makes me cry harder. Realizing that I can't stop myself from crying, I pull over on the side of the road and bury my face in my hands. I just sit in my car crying for about 20 minutes before I manage to calm myself down, and I exit my old beat up jeep. I hear the sound of running water and venture off to my right, where I I find a small stream. I sigh and sit down on a rock, trying to calm myself down. I sit there for about 20 minutes, just thinking, when I hear some rustling in nearby bushes. I freeze before slowly turning to look in the direction it came from, only for a boy to stumble out before collapsing.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim, rushing over to the boy. He's covered in mud and dirt and leaves and worst of all, blood. Upon seeing the pure terror in his eyes, I try to collect myself.

"Hey, it's okay." I whisper. "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"

"Sc-Scared." He mutters and my heart breaks.

"It's okay, Sweetie. You're safe with me. I won't hurt you." I whisper.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FILTHY RABBIT?!" I hear a voice scream in the distance, and the boy starts shaking in terror.

"Did they do this to you?" I ask, looking the boy over.

"Y-Yes. Ple-Please help me-e." He whispers, tears falling from his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you. Can you stand?"

He slowly nods his head and I help him to his feet. It's obvious he's in pain and can barely walk. I wrap his arm around my shoulders and help guide him away from the river and towards my car. I notice him starting to sag more, so I quicken my pace.

"Hey, you've got to stay awake a little bit longer. We're almost to my car." I say and he just whimpers in return. "What's your name, Sweetheart?"

"J-Jungkook." He mutters as I carefully place him in the passenger seat.

"I'm Kira." I say, driving away from the area just as a man with a shovel bursts through the treeline. "Jungkook, where are you hurt?"

"B-Belly." He mutters. "And arm."

"Alright. I'll get you patched up when we get to my house. I have a hybrid at home named Hoseok. He's a dog hybrid, so he's a little crazy, but he'll help you with anything you need."

"H-Home?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah. It's a place where you feel safe and happy." I say, pulling into the driveway. "Come with me."

I carefully pull him out of the car and into the house, being greeted by an overexcited Hoseok.

"Kira! You're home!" He exclaims, not noticing the injured hybrid beside me.

"Hobi, Baby, help me, will you?" I ask. "This is Jungkook. He's hurt so we need to get him to the medical room. Can you carry him there?"

"Yeah!" He exclaims before picking up the bunny boy and carrying him to our medical room. I quickly drop my bag and jacket before rushing after the hybrids. I reach the room, finding Jungkook passed out on the medical table and Hoseok cutting his shirt off with a pair of gloves on.

"Hoseok, can you get me some damp towels?" I ask, putting on a pair of gloves.

"On it." He replies, rushing over to one of the huge cabinets.