Niklaus Mikaelson

OC Name- Harmony Rilynn Donovan

Fandom- The Vampire Diaries

Editing Needed- 7.5/10

(Harmony's P.O.V.)

"Harmony, how late are you staying?" My boss asks, walking up to me where I'm fixing drinks behind the bar.

"Not sure. How long you want me to stay?" I reply, wiping down the counter.

"Honestly, I don't care." He laughs. "You've been working hard since you started. Leave as soon as you're ready."

"Thanks Tommy." I laugh and he walks away.

"Harmony, I'm bored." My younger sister, Vicki, whines from her seat.

"Where's Tyler?" I ask, polishing a glass.

"He's at that party with Matty." She sighs.

"Why aren't you there?"

"It's only the Juniors. I'd be the only Senior."

"Oh." I laugh.

"Don't laugh at me." She whines.

"I'm not." I laugh, walking to help a customer. "Hi, how can I help you?"

"Hi," The raven haired man says, looking at my name tag. "Harmony. Beautiful name. Can I get a glass of bourbon please?"

"Of course, Hun." I smile, quickly fixing his drink for him.

"Harmony." I hear Vicki whine, dragging out the "y".

"I'm sorry, excuse me. My sister is calling." I say to the man before going to her. "What?"

"I wanna go home. Can I walk?"

"No. It's almost midnight and the house is pretty far. I'll go clock out and we can leave." I sigh, going to the back room. I come back out after doing what I need, and lead Vicki out of the Mystic Grill.

"I'm gonna head to bed when we get home." Vicki says as we climb into my all black 4 door Dodge Ram 1500.

"That's alright. I'm gonna stay up until Matt gets home."

"How is he getting home?" She asks.

"He said he'd probably get a ride from Elena's parents." I say, parking the truck in our driveway.

"Alright." She shrugs before exiting the car and rushing inside.

I sigh and shut the car off, going inside. I turn on the lights as I go to the living room, falling back onto the couch. I stretch my tired muscles and slip off my jacket and shoes, turning the tv on. I turn on Bitten and try to unwind. After an episode and a half, I jump as my phone starts blaring "ME!" from the coffee table in front of me.

"Hey Matty." I say, answering the phone.

"Harmony?" He asks, sounding upset.

"Yeah, what's up?" I reply, putting my shoes back on.

"Can you come get me? Elena and I got in a fight." He cries and I feel my heartstrings pull.

"Of course, Matty. I'll be there in ten minutes." I say and we hang up.

"Matt wuss out again?" Vicki asks, coming down the stairs.

"No, he and Elena fought and he needs a ride." I say, rushing to get my stuff.

"So he wussed out. Honestly, Harmony, you just need to leave him be. You won't always be there for him."

"Vicki, stop it." I demand. "He is your little brother so treat him like it. I expect you to be here when I get back or you lose your phone. Don't leave under any circumstances."