02 || At Lunch

A/N: Welcome back guys! As always, happy reading!

(Y/n)'s POV

I sighed as I looked out the window of my classroom. My English teacher was blurting out nonstop about how you use who and whom (A/N: Idk the difference lmao) I was trying hard to remember if Peyang Yakisoba is sold at the lunchroom. 

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mai. She is my friend since I entered middle school. I raised an eyebrow at her. She smirked and handed me a piece of paper. I took it and read the note...

I found out that the teacher wears a wig

I gave her a wtf look and turned around to see the teacher's head. And bam, the teacher's hair was outta place. It was a little tip to the left. I hid myself behind the textbook, trying so hard not to laugh. 

The bell rang and the teacher bowed a little, signaling the students that the class is over. Then his wig fell off. Right there and here. The students fell silent as ever. I swear I heard the crickets. 

Then, Mai and I exploded with laugher. And yes, we are crazy. Our classmates jerked their heads our way as we continued laughing our heads off. 

"OMGA YOU LOOK LIKE THAT GUY FROM ONE PUNCH MAN THAT I FORGOT HIS NAME" I laughed.

"FOR REAL BHAHAHAHA" Mai replied, laughing.

Our classmates just stared at us like we were crazy

Our classmates just stared at us like we were crazy. Yes, it was a bad decision to laugh. Our English teacher was the most scariest teacher at our school. 

The teacher gave us a sharp glare and stormed out of the classroom, mumbling something inaudible. 

"HE EVEN LEFT HIS WIG WTF LMFAO"

"BHAHAHA, I CAN'T" 

The two continued laughing. 

After a few hours, it was lunch.

I went downstairs to get Baji. My class is on the 3rd floor while Baji's on the 2nd. Goddammit, why does he have to repeat 1st year? Well, anyway you look at him, he's just a stupid dumbass that only knows how to fight and cause trouble. 

I sigh as I enter class 3, which is his classroom. I looked around and didn't see Baji. I turned to look where Baji is usually sitting only to see someone else sitting-

Wait no, is that Baji? No, he was normal this morning, with long black hair and no glasses. How'd he change so fast?

I walked toward him and sat on his table. He seemed to be busy writing something on a piece of paper that he didn't notice me coming towards him. He flinched after I sat down on his desk. 

I decided to play a little and tried to hide my smirk. "Soooo, who are you? I haven't seen you before..?"

Baji's eyebrow twitch as he looked up at me. His glasses were gleaming.

"Well, you look like you're a son of Einstein while you actually wrote this wrong?" I said as I pointed to the word, 庭 (a garden in kanji) 

"It can't be I wrote it-"

"Here," I said, as I forcefully grabbed his pencil and wrote it correctly. 

"Now let's go get your Peyang, shall we? I'm hungry!" I smiled.

He smirked up at me and said, "Anyways, I'm Baji Keisuke, nice to meet you."

I looked at him surprised that he played along. "I already know dumbass" I slapped his head and he laughed as he held his head.

"Now enough playing and why do you even look like that," I finally asked him.

"I want to look smart, y'know. Don't wanna make my mom cry again." 

"It's not what's on the outside that matters, it's what's on the inside" (thank you, Dhar Mann)

Baji groaned, "I know..."

I chuckled as we entered the lunchroom. "I thought you were into cosplay for a bit tho."

"Wtf no," Baji reply, a little pissed off.

"Wait but did you change in the restroom or something?"

"Yeah, you're right"

"HAHA I wanted to see the faces of other boys there while you doing that 'cosplay'"

"Shut up"

We reached the little shop in the lunchroom and luckily, there was Peyang Yakisoba. I bought it and got us a paper plate and two chopsticks before we sat down on the table.

I split the yakisoba in half and put half on Baji's plate while I ate from the box. 

We talked about random stuff when Mai came and sat with us and a bunch of girls and boys came to sit with us also.

We were having fun when a boy with yellow hair and undercut walked past us. He looked like a delinquent, from the way he's dressed, hair color, and piercing. I didn't know that my eyes were following him when he turned to me and our eyes met. I quickly looked away and continued eating my yakisoba. Damn, he's so good-looking, I thought, but my thought quickly faded away when I heard Mai say, "Someone has a crush now"

I glared at her and I can feel my cheeks heating up "S-shut up" Really? Did I just stutter?

But Mai's face became serious. "But girl, he's dangerous. His name is Matsuno Chifuyu and he's a pretty famous punk around here. I know your good at fights but I don't know about him. He beat up a lot of people. Even though he looks cool, doesn't mean he's cool on the inside." 

I hummed in response, my mind drifting off to this so-called guy, Matsuno Chifuyu. It's the first time I've ever seen him. How come I didn't notice him? 

I was busy daydreaming that I didn't notice Mai shaking me for me to quit dreaming and go back to class. Didn't even know that the bell rang. 

A/N: YEEEE I finished this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Guess what, I updated two chapters in a day!!! Well, I guess I'm just excited to write this. So I'm thinking of doing a question of the chapter kinda stuff so it's more fun.

Who is your favorite Tokyo Revengers character?

Let me know! or more like I want to know lol. Ok, then I will be off now. Author-chan out!!

(Edited)

28.9.2021