52 || Future

Mentions of blood, pain, and guns. 

After saying goodbyes to Chifuyu, (Y/n), and Baji, they all wished him luck as Takemichi walked towards Hina and Naoto's apartment for a handshake.

As Naoto and (Y/n) shook hands, there was a beat of heartbeat and then a bright light. His body felt light and heavy again.

As Takemichi opened his eyes, he saw a park in front of him. He himself was sitting on a bench. He looked down and he was wearing normal clothes. He sighed with relief since the last time he was in fancy clothing was the worst nightmare.

He stood up and looked around and he decided to call Naoto about the current future situation.

He scrolled his phone for Naoto's number and surprisingly, there was one and he tapped the call button.

A few rings and a familiar voice were heard. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Naoto, I'm back!! How's the future right now? I kicked Kisaki and the bad guys out of Toman..."

There was a long silence.

"Where are you right now, Takemichi-kun?"

"Uh, at XXX park...? Why?"

"I want to talk to you in person. Go home right away. I'm heading towards your house."

Takemichi nodded even thought Naoto can't see. "Got it!"

After a few minutes, they both met up, and nodded to each other as a greeting.

They entered Takemichi's house, messy as ever, ad Naoto opened his computer and gulped.

"Okay, so I'm so sorry to say this but..." There was a long pause. "Everyone is dead."

"HUH??? Everyone??" Takemichi stood up alburtly and the junk around him made noise and stumbled across the floor.

"Yes. However, we still have hope. There's this one woman who we think is alive but we actually haven't been able to see her, nor talk to her."

"Is it... (Y/n)-san?"

"Exactly. We don't know if she's alive or not but there is hope. It's just that she's gone missing. And we know for sure the person behind this is... Kurokawa Izana."

"Kurokawa Izana? Who's that?"

"You still haven't met him?"

"Yeah..."

"Well then, you know your next mission."

Takemichi looked down to the floor with his fist cluntched. Beads of sweat has formed on his forehead.

"But who or what killed everyone...even Chifuyu and Baji-kun?"

"Matsuno Chifuyu, Baji Keisuke, Mitsuya Takashi, Ryuuguji Ken, and other Toman members who were the captains were all killed by..." Naoto took a deep breath. "Sano Manjirou."

"MIKEY??? WHY?"

"We have no idea but we are sure he's the culprit."

Takemichi was in shock and couldn't move.

"I'll go meet him..." Takemichi mumbled out.

"Sorry?" Naoto thought he misheard him.

"I'll go meet Mikey. And ask him directly.