41 || Mission

A/N: Guys I might follow the manga a little, but not fully

Takemichi slowly opened his eyes to reveal that he was in some kind of house?

He sat up, and looked around, only to see two familiar people.

"Oh, you awake?" A deep voice said as he turned around.

"Baji-kun?"

Baji looked like Baji, but older and his hair was half up. 

Another person moved his head towards Takemichi.

"Glad you're okay, Takemichi-kun"

"Naoto!!!"

"Where am I?" Takemichi asked as he looked around. 

"It's my apartment," Baji said and added, "I helped you escape from that Toman building."

"Oh, thank you Baji-kun," Takemichi replied, super thankful for Baji.

"Wait but you guys know each other??" Takemichi asked, confused as to why his two best friends were together.

 "Uh, we actually kinda work together," Baji answered as he bit his lips. "(Y/n) and Chifuyu...they died right?" Baji looked away, lips quivering.

Takemichi looked down at his feet as his eyes started to burn. "Yeah," he whispered.

"We all worked together. To fix Toman. To make Toman what it was before. Toman changed, and we didn't like that," Baji said.

Naoto nodded his head. "I helped him research about Toman. Baji-kun and (Y/n)-san investigated from outside. That's how it worked."

"THAT'S WHY YOU GUYS WERE GONE??" Takemichi questioned as he finally started to get was up.

"Kinda," Baji answered as he scratched the back of his head, "We didn't want other people involved since it's dangerous,"

"You could have just told at least, Chifuyu!!" Takemichi answered back. He remembered Chifuyu's face when he told Takemichi about Baji and (Y/n) disappearing so suddenly.

"I know, but we knew he would follow no matter what. And (Y/n) decided that Chifuyu shouldn't get involved since she doesn't want anything bad to happen to him."

Takemichi became silent. Kinda knowing how (Y/n) thought. It was like him and Hina.

"Anyways, Takemichi-kun, can we talk privately?" Naoto asked as he walked closer to Takemichi.

"Oh, yeah sure," Takemichi answered as he stood up and followed Naoto to the other room, leaving Baji.

Naoto closed the door and stared straight towards Takemichi.

"I don't know what you did in the past but this future isn't good." Naoto stated. Takemichi gulped.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang has gone insane and of course, my sister isn't saved." Naoto continued.

"What made Toman this bad??" Takemichi asked as he looked down at his own hands.

"Kisaki Tetta, it was all his plan. To make Toman his."

Takemichi looked up and his eyes met Naoto's.

"So do I need to kick Kisaki out of Toman?" Takemichi asked.

"Yes," Naoto replied as he looked away. "Honestly, I would have to arrest you for what you did but before I do," Naoto held his hand towards Takemichi for him to shake.

"Good luck," 

Takemichi nodded as he took Naoto's hand and did a handshake. There was a strong pulse and bright lights.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING???" A loud voice came from Takemichi's right as he flinched from the sudden voice.

He moved his head over to see a famaliar blonde boy with a pouting face. Takemichi felt his eyes burn looking at his partner's face. The image of Chifuyu's dead body on the ground crossed his mind. He didn't want to remember what happened in the future.

"What, Chifuyu?? I'm so sorry I wasn't listening..." Takemichi said, trying not to sound like he's about to burst into tears.

Chifuyu stomped his feet on the ground, crossing his arms. "(Y/n)-san ignores me. I don't know why. She just seemed to be so busy. It's been going on for days now and I can't stand it."

Takemichi sweatdropped. Did something happen between them??

Chifuyu pointed his finger towards Takemichi. "I invite her to go home with me, SHE REFUSES. LIKE WTF."

"Oh...uh...(Y/n)-san won't do something like that..." Takemichi said, not knowing what to reply to this angry boy in front of him.

Chifuyu huffed as he started to run. "I know that, so help me partner,"

Takemichi started to run too, "Wait, where are we going???"

Chifuyu suddenly stopped causing Takemichi to crash into him. "Ow..."

"Oh yeah, where are we going??" Chifuyu replied as he cocked his head to the side.

Takemichi face palmed at the boy. What is this guy thinking?

"How about her house??" Takemichi suggested.

Chifuyu's eyes sparkled. "YES HER HOUSE!!" And he started to run again.

(Edited)

19.1.2022