11 || Amusement Park

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to the ringing of my alarm. I groaned and sat up on my bed. Right, today, I'm going to the amusement park with Chifuyu.

I went to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine.

After that, I ate a small bowl of cereal because I might eat a lot at the AP (I'll write amusement park AP cuz I'm lazy)

My phone vibrated, signaling a new notification. I looked at it and it was a text from Chifuyu.

CHIFUYU
We'll meet in the apartment lobby at 9.

(Y/N)
Got it!

CHIFUYU
*Cute Cat Okay Stamp*

I giggled at the stamp he sent me. It was 8 am right now and I had an hour to get myself ready. Why am I so nervous? I'm always hanging out with Baji. It wouldn't be different if I hang out with Chifuyu...

I picked my outfit carefully and eventually changed into this:

Or something else if you want something else.

I put on light makeup and checked myself in the mirror. I look good, I guess, I thought, as I spun around to make sure.

It was almost 9 am so I did my last check, grabbed my bag, and headed out down to the lobby. 

Chifuyu wasn't here yet, so I waited for a few minutes for him to arrive. 

"Hey, (L/n)-san! Sorry to keep you waiting!" I heard a voice as I turned around to face Chifuyu. 

He was wearing simple clothes, like this.

(Author-chan doesn't care about the weather or temperature of this day

(Author-chan doesn't care about the weather or temperature of this day.)

"Let's go on my bike, (L/n)-san!" He said as he walked towards the exit.

"Huh, you have a bike?!" I was surprised.

"Haha~ yes I do" Chifuyu, chuckled as I ran to catch up to him.