57 || Incident

The fight with Toman and Tenjiku was getting nearer. It was tomorrow.

Takemichi was taking a walk since it was kinda hard for him to stay calm because of the fight tomorrow.

He had kept an eye on both Draken and Mikey but it still seems that they are unharmed. But, Takemichi couldn't look away. One move from Kisaki, a disaster occurs.

He saw a banner nearby and saw a glimpse of something familiar. It was Kisaki's name, face unknown. It said 'Wanted: Kisaki Tetta.'

"I guess the police kinda made a move." Takemichi thought out loud. "Some told them about him...probably people who had their life runied because of Kisaki."

Takemichi went home and decided to take a good long beauty sleep...

The next day.

The day of the battle.

The fight was planned to be in the evening, so that the police won't easily discover them. Toman also said that they didn't want to involve other people.

Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Baji were all cautious more than ever since Kisaki hasn't made his move yet.

"Do you really think it's Kisaki? He's not doing anything..." Chifuyu mumbled out. 

Baji shook his head. "He might do something right before the fight. We gotta watch out."

Takemichi agreed. "Be extra careful, If we screw things up, we're done for."

Meanwhile.

Kisaki stomped his foot on the ground as he took out a piece of paper in front of (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n) yawned like it's nothing. Nevertheless, she knew about the fight coming up and she believed in Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Baji. They will certaintly do something. 

"What is this, may I ask?" Kisaki said, furious. He had a the poster of himself that said 'wanted'.

"It's my hobby. To put people in wanted posters-"

"I'M BEING SERIOUS HERE. Answer or die."

"I thought you couldn't kill me without the premission from Izana."

"..." Kisaki was silent.

"Well, if you wanna know, I kinda told the police that your my enemy. That's all. No biggie." (Y/n) stood up from her seat in her room.

"It's all over the city." Kisaki snarled.

"Oh really, too bad."

Kisaki raised his fist as he punched (Y/n) on the face. Droplets of blood tattered the floor.

"When did you contact the cops, huh?" Kisaki said, experssionless.

"Forgot."

"You f*cking-" Kisaki was about to beat the hell out of (Y/n) when Izana came in.

"What's going on?" Izana asked calmly. 

Kisaki crumpled the paper and put it in his pocket as he faced Izana.

"(Y/n) here was just-" Kisaki started to think of an excuse but Izana noticed.

"Why's (Y/n)'s face bloody?" Izana walked towards (Y/n) as he cupped her cheecks and examined her face.

(Y/n) slapped his hand away almost immediately. "Izana. Today the fight isn't it?"

(Y/n)'s sudden change of attitude surprised the two.

"...Yes. Indeed." Izana answered.

"Well, Toman's gonna win so I'm gonna get out of here soon. Today's gonna be my last day here." (Y/n) smirked.

There was silence. Then Izana started laughing. "God, you're so cute, (Y/n). You haven't even looked at Tenjiku's power. And we also have Kisaki. It's certain we'll win."

(Y/n) glared. "We'll see about that."

Kisaki cleared his throat. "Well, I'm gonna go soon."

Izana looked at Kisaki. "I'll leave it to you. Don't screw up, k?"

Kisaki nodded as he stepped outside the room.

"What's he up to now?" (Y/n) asked, clearly tired of the whole situation.

"He gonna go destory Toman." Izana smiled.

"What? But the fight's still not starting-"

"Oh no no, he's gonna do it before the fight."

(Y/n) stood up, raging. "ISN'T THAT CHEATING?"

"Well, I dunno."

(Y/n) huffed. "Okay, so you guys are so worried about losing to Toman that you're gonna cheat so you could win for sure?"

Izana smirked. "That's a misunderstanding. We're just gonna make our victory 100%."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Basically we take Mikey and Draken's important thing."

(Y/n) froze.

"Emma?"

"EMMA-CHAN!!" at the same time, Takemichi saw Emma being beated up by Kisaki.

But Kisaki ran away with his moterbike.

Takemichi had tears in his eyes. 

"EMMA-CHAN!!" Chifuyu and Baji came running.

Takemichi, Chifuyu and Baji wre patrolling the area. But they didn't make it in time.

Kisaki already ran away, no where to be seen. 

Emma was on the ground, not moving.

So this was it!! Kisaki's too smart. If he hurts Emma, then both Draken and Mikey will be depressed. And then, they won't have the potential to fight... Takemichi frantically tried to take Emma to the hospital but he was too shocked.

Baji came and swtiched with Takemichi, running to the hospital, carrying Emma. Takemichi ran behind them and took out his phone but froze. "If I tell Mikey and Draken about this..."

Chifuyu was running besides him. "Tell them Emma-chan's visiting Hina or something."

Takemichi nodded. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was supposed to not let anything happen. He screwed up.

Why...

(Edited)

July.6.2022