48 || Plan (2)

The next day, the whole group gathered at the park. (Y/n), Chifuyu, Baji, Takemichi, Yuzuha, Hakkai, Kisaki, and Hanma.

"So, Chirstmas is near. And we really need to hurry up. The plan is to destory the Black Dragons. Expecially Taiju." (Y/n) started the meeting.

Hakkai and Yuzuha gulped at the name 'Taiju'. (Y/n) noticed this and asked what's up.

"Well... the other day, I asked if we could solve all of this without fighting him. He said that if I join the Black Dragons with him, he'll stop all of this."

"Hakkai! Didn't I say not to tell them??" Yuzuha gasped.

"Yeah, but..." Hakkai looked at the ground, a concerned experssion on his face.

"It's fine, tell us," Baji said seriously.

"Well, I can't just betray you guys," Hakkai smiled softly, looking up at eveyone.

Chifuyu patted Hakkai's back. "Yeah, don't worry. We'll wipe out the Black Dragons and end this all. You guys don't have to suffer alone." Yuzuha and Hakkai nodded at Chifuyu.

Kisaki cleared his throat. "So what's the plan??"

"Oh yeah, Taiju didn't tell us where we'll fight," Takemichi said, realized.

"Meh, we'll find out soon," Hanma said, sitting on one of the low fences.

"Wait Christmas right? Then, he'll be at the church!!" Yuzuha suddenly said. 

"Okay, at the church then," Baji nodded.

"HEY!! WHATCHA ALL DOING???" A familiar voice called through out the park.

Everyone whipped their heads towards the voice only to find Mikey and Draken walking their way.

(Y/n) quickly looked back at everyone and put a finger to her lips silently panicking.

"Sup," Draken greeted, putting his hands on his pocket.

"(Y/n)-chin!! <3" Mikey said, literally saying the phrase so it sounds like a heart is on the end.

"H-hey!!!" (Y/n) said as she tried her best to hide what they were doing.

Mikey hugged (Y/n)'s side as Chifuyu widened his eyes. Mikey wiggled his eyebrows at Chifuyu without (Y/n) noticing.

"Soo what are you guys doing??"

Chifuyu sighed and mentally noted to himself to do something with (Y/n) later for being too pretty enough that other boys are . 

Chifuyu walked towards (Y/n) and Mikey, removed Mikey's hands from (Y/n) and led her away from Mikey. 

Chifuyu leaned on Mikey's ear and whispered "Mine,"

Mikey widened his eyes as Chifuyu's breath hit his ears. But he smirked and took out his phone.

"Huh?" Draken peeked into Mikey's phone as he started to type something. Then, (Y/n)'s phone dinged. Everyone's eyes went on (Y/n) as she took out her phone nervously. 

Mikey
You have a good bf

"Bro Mikey, we're literally in front of eachother can't you just talk??" (Y/n) said outloud. Mikey shook his head and pointed at Chifuyu.

"Anyways, Mikey we gotta go, or else your Taiyaki will be sold out," Draken said as he nodded at everyone. 

"OH! Yeah, thanks for reminding me, Ken-chin!. Talk to you later, guys!!" Mikey smiled wide and waved as his jacket flowed at the winds that just flew by. "By the way, I won't share you guys my Taiyaki-"