17 || Mobius

I'm sorry but I edited the last part of chapter 16. You don't have to reread the whole thing. Just the last part. 

Third POV

Takemichi went back to the future to investigate Osanai, former Mobius leader, before the fight.

He needed to know some info on Mobius, Draken, and Mikey. 

He and Naoto met with the future Osanai, and he told them that Draken died because of 'that guy'. 

Takemichi was curious about 'that guy' and wanted to ask more but Osanai said he can't say no more and that he had to get back to work.

After that, Takemichi and Naoto thought about the meeting with Osanai. 

"What I know now, is that the conflict with Mobius...was just the trigger," Naoto stated. "Someone plotted to tear Toman from inside, and Osanai was used as the trigger.

Takemichi realized that someone was trying to Mikey and Draken against each other. He needed to stop the fight with Toman and Mobius. He handshakes with Naoto to once again, leap back in time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mikey, Draken, (Y/n), Pah-chin, and Peh-yan were gathered at an old big shed, discussing the fight with Mobius. Suddenly, someone barged in the entrance, yelling, "MIKEY-KUN!!"

From the voice, everyone knew that it was Takemichi.

"What is it, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked the boy.

"We're in the middle of an important discussion," Draken said.

"You again?" Pah-chin said.

"F*ck off, sh*t head," Peh-yan said.

"Let him speak," (Y/n) said, making everyone quiet.

"...Can you stop the conflict with Mobius?" Takemichi asked.

"...Huh?"

"The conflict, I can't say why, but someone's pulling the strings behind all this-" Before Takemichi can finish, Pah-chin grabbed him by the hair and threw him on the floor.

"Better quit f*cking around with us, b*tch. Right, Pah-chin?" Peh-yan said.

"Pah-chin, just stop fighting with Takemichi," (Y/n) said angrily.

"Leave-," Pah-chin started to say when (Y/n) but him off and he glared at her.

"Takemitchy, tell us why and we'll handle it, right, Mikey?"

"..." Mikey remained silent. 

"Mikey?"

WHAM

Pah-chin started to punch Takemichi's face. "PAH!!" (Y/n) rushed to stop him.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO STOP ME!!" Pah-chin yelled at her.

"YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH SOMEONE BEFORE LISTENING TO THEM!!" (Y/n) yelled back.

"Takemitchy." Mikey spoke, all attention turned to him. "I get what you're saying. We're gonna fight Mobius. You don't understand at all. I decided that we're gonna fight. So Toman's gonna fight Mobius."