27 || Kisaki

PEYOUNGIES GROUP CHAT

(Y/N)
TOMAN MEETING TODAYYY!!

CHIFUYU
OK!!!

BAJI
Not coming

(Y/N)
WHAT???

CHIFUYU

WHY???

BAJI
Have something to do.

(Y/N)

Baji, what's wrong? You're not yourself these days...

BAJI
It's nothing, rlly

CHIFUYU
You can always talk to us, Baji-san!

BAJI
Yea ik

(Y/n)'s POV

Kei...is not acting like himself. I know cuz I've known him for years. He's my childhood friend after all. I really wonder what happened to him.

I thought as I arrived at the usual meeting place of Toman. I saw Mitsuya so I waved a little and he did the same.

After a few minutes, Chifuyu showed up and Baji never came. I should go talk to him after the meeting.

"(Y/n)-chin!" Mikey called and I looked back towards Mikey and nodded. Mikey nodded back. Mikey told the Toman captains that he will be nominating the third division captain since Pah-chin...will...is gone for several years.

"THE NOMINATION FO THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Draken yelled towards the crowd, signaling the beginning of the meeting as everyone wondered who it will be.

I heard that it was this Tetta Kisaki????? Guy??? I think. I don't know why but I just...don't like that guy? I mean, I can't judge someone by their name and stuff. I've never met that Kisaki guy so I don't know. But it kinda gives me bad vibes.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN, STEP FORWARD!!" Mikey called and mumbles escaped the member's mouths.

"Who is it?" 

"Don't know."

"Wait, look there,"

"Let's go," A certain guy with dark skin and yellow hair walked towards the front with a big guy in the back.

Is that Tetta Kisaki? Or is it the big one?

Everyone was wondering which guy is the new captain.

"Outta the way!"

More muttered formed.

It may be my imagination but I saw that dark-skinned guy glared at Takemichi. Who knows why?

The guy reached the front and sat down on the stairs. His back facing Mikey. My eyes widened at his action and I felt something in my head snap but I kept myself still and tried hard not to kill him. 

Okay, so I saw this Kisaki guy and it's killing the hell out of me. Good teachers and parents teach kids that you shouldn't judge someone by their name and appearance but I don't know about that. I'm beyond the point of judging and hating Kisaki. I hate him already. His face, name, attitude, way he sits, way he looks, everything just pisses me off.