38 || Home

A/N: By @Meicha_loserv 's request!! Thank you!

Baji and (Y/n) have fully cured.

When they got out of the hospital, the whole Toman was waiting outside and they cheered.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened in surprise. Baji seemed surprised too but grinned.

In the corner, Mikey was smiling towards the scene. (Y/n)'s eyes met with his and Mikey cheekily smiled like a kid. 

It was after a few days when Chifuyu thought of an idea. Since (Y/n) was already cured, he asked her for a date. 

(Y/n), of course, agreed. 

Chifuyu didn't really want to make (Y/n) tired so he decided to have a lazy home date.

(Y/n) insisted that they go to her house, but Chifuyu insisted on going to his house. 

After a while of glaring at each other, Chifuyu finally gave in since he hasn't gone to (Y/n) house that much.

(Y/n)'s POV

It's the day Chifuyu's gonna come to my house. 

I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I had been cleaning the house since morning. 

The doorbell rang and I ran to get it.

"Come in!" I said as I opened the door wide for Chifuyu to come in.

"I brought sweets," Chifuyu said, as he placed the bag on the table.

"Oo, thanks," I replied, peeking inside the bag.

It smelt delicious and my mouth watered just smelling it. 

It was chocolate chip cookies. 

"Wow, did you make them?" I asked as I stared at the cookies in awe.

Chifuyu scratched the back of his neck and chuckled a little. "I tried."

"Can I have a bite??" I asked, but my hand was already moving on its own and took a cookie. I bit into it before Chifuyu can answer but who cares.

After a few munches, I didn't say anything. 

I just widened my eyes. 

Chifuyu didn't say anything as he stared at me.

"Is everything okay? Does it taste-"

"DID YOU REALLY MAKE THIS CHIFUYU??" I shouted, making Chifuyu jump at my loud voice.

"I said I tried, (Y/n)-san," Chifuyu smiled a little. 

"THIS IS SO GODDAMN DELICIOUS!!" I took another bite. And another. Until one cookie was gone.

"I need milk," I said as I stood up and walked towards the refrigerator.

I took the milk and headed towards the table. 

Chifuyu was also eating the cookie.

I poured the milk into two cups and gave one to Chifuyu. "Thanks,"

I gulped down the milk and sighed deeply, satisfied. 

"Amazing," I whispered.

Chifuyu sweatdropped. "Was it that good??"

It was a few hours later when Chifuyu and I were hanging out in my room. 

Chifuyu was looking at my manga collection shelf as I was lying on my bed, staring at nothing.

"WAIT DO YOU LIKE ATTACK ON TITAN TOO??" Chifuyu suddenly shouted, making me jolt and sit up, hurting my neck on the way.

"Yeah," I said weakly, as I rubbed my neck. "Ow.."

"OMG THE MANGA'S AMAZING, RIGHT?? THE ANIME'S GOOD TOO BUT THE WAY THEY SLASH TITANS, IT'S SO F*CKING COOL!!" Chifuyu excitedly jumped up and down. 

I laughed at Chifuyu's sudden behavior. "Haha~ I know right," I grabbed both of his shoulders to calm his aot fanboying session.

Chifuyu calmed down after spoiling all the story. I was broken since I didn't read all the manga but I didn't really care cuz words and manga are different.

Chifuyu continued to search my shelf to look for more manga but stopped at a certain manga.

"What's this??" Chifuyu asked as he pulled out a pink-covered manga with a girl and a boy very close to each other.

"Oh, my friend recommended it and even bought it for me but I never read it," I said, as I leaned on Chifuyu's back. I watched as Chifuyu quickly flipped through the page.

"Is it a romance manga??" Chifuyu asked as he slowed his pace on flipping.

"Yeah, you like romance?" I smirked at Chifuyu who furiously shook his head no. 

Chifuyu dropped the book and it landed on a certain page. 

The kiss scene.

Why.

Out of all the pages.

The kiss scene??

You know that awkward moment when you watch a kiss scene with your family?? I felt that. I really didn't wanna look-

"We should try that," Chifuyu suddenly said, doing the Sasuke pose and staring at the manga intensely.

"Huh?"

"Come here," Chifuyu motioned his hand.

I hesitantly came towards Chifuyu.

He took me to a wall and just like in the manga, he did a kabedon to me.

I leaned on the wall as Chifuyu trapped me with both of his hands beside my head.

His knee was put between on legs. 

I gulped and I could feel my face go hot as the sun.

Chifuyu came closer and bit my bottom lip.

HOTTTTT

okie sorry.

His lips gently brushed against mine as he frequently sucked on my lips.

His tongue entered my mouth but he just licked the tip on my tongue.

The kiss was long and passionate as we both pulled away.

Chifuyu's lips glistened wet from what we had just done.

Chifuyu smirked as he licked his own lips.

"Maybe we should do this more often, (Y/n)-san <3"

Is it just me

Or did Chifuyu become bolder since the day we dated...

(Not edited)

28.11.2021